BeautyHacker

PS in Korea Suggestions

Hello everyone!

I will be going to South Korea next summer in order to finally get rhinoplasty and lip fillers.

I have already done an online consultation with ID Hospital and am waiting to hear back from Banobagi, but after looking at the forum here and the threads made on the blacklisted hospitals I feel very nervous and a bit scared.

I have wanted to get PS for many years and now that I have the opportunity I feel a bit scared since I don't know which hospital to choose and trust.

Does anyone have any suggestions and little stories to share on their experiences there as a pick me up and help to choose a good hospital, please?

Lots of love

I got my nose done at Nana Hospital - they were really honest and trustworthy and they explain everything so well for you. I love my result from here and their post-op care so I recommend this place for sure. I haven't gotten a lip filler there but they have many nice reviews on them too so yeah def go for a consultation!

I would love to see pictures! I am new to this forum and don’t know how to PM yet:sad:. I was looking into GNG as their results looked amazing but have now stumbled upon all of these horror stories. What made you decide on Nana?

There was no bad post or botched story from Nana and I liked how honest and really caring the consultations seemed when I visited there. I consulted quite a few clinics and I liked their consultations, post-op care, pricing and also all of the doctors' before and after pictures.

Check with various doctors, clinic. Research and research. I would start with Charmfidence app. You can raise a question to all clinics there and they give you an idea about what treatments you can have with prices. It is really efficient. Haha.. I sound like promoting but seriously I think that it is super useful and helpful to read how clinics responded to questions from user. I didnt have to kakao one by one and sorted out few in my candidate list.

Oh wow, I will check out too