BeautyHacker

Has anyone had experience for Rhinoplasty at Namu (new doctors)

I was wondering if anyone had any experience at Namu with the following doctors for Rhino ?

upload_2019-8-29_4-51-37.png

Their idea of having a plastic surgeon and an ENT through the surgery is great, would be interesting to see if anyone has had any experience with these doctors specifically ?

• 4 weeks later...
I had rhinoplasty a couple of weeks ago with this very doctor. I was kinda worried as he was from wonjin but I can definitely say he is legit. During consultation he was very comprehensive. He even suggested me to not do alarplasty because my skin was very thick and that would give me a unnatural look which I didn't want. So that reassured me a bit. And so far I am quite satisfied with the result. My nose looks definitely better and people whom I didn't say I had a nose job couldn't tell. Sorry for the short message, I m still waiting for my nose to settle more then I'll write a full review.

That’s wonderful to hear! I’m looking forward to your review, that’s definitely reassuring. I hope you’re recovering well!

What was wrong with Wonjin ?

• 4 months later...
who did you have surgery with? dr min?

• 2 months later...
hey did you proceed with your surgery in March at Namu? Hope it went well.

Do you know what happened to Dr Joung? He seems to be highly rated but no longer works at Namu.