BeautyHacker

Best facial treatment in Seoul?

hey everyone,
going to Seoul next month for traveling but since i'm already there i considered having a facial done as well. besides the casual v-line botox, i'm not having anything done so i was wondering if i can at least get a really nice facial that will instantly show a difference... i recently saw a video on a facial called 'rejuvaderm' which you can apparently get in London and i was wondering if there is anything similar to that available in Seoul, too? kinda of like a non-invasive facelift.
my skin is pretty greasy and acne-prone. so i also considered an acne treatment but i don't know where to go and i basically haven't done any research at all. so i was hoping for your suggestions..

I'm getting the treatment done at Grace Plastic Surgery in sinsa-dong. it's a package that offers botox injections into the jaw as well as fat-dissolving injections that will accentuate a v-line face. I can only recommend them. the results are visible within days even though they told me to wait for two weeks because then the end result will be visible

I am going for rhinoplasty too this year. And i'm still in research process. I'm using a App where I did my research in Plastic Surgery clinics in Korea. In that App im able to reach out my questions in the community where Im receiving responses from like minded people, Ask for consultation and quotation and get response from different clinic/experts which is very helpful for me.

Thanks a lot! Do you mind to pm your before/after? ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hello:smile: Try Yeonsei YB or Hyundai aesthetics. My consultant Jeongwon gave me a lot of option for my skin and face lift,
such as using thread or cutting outer line of your face with minimal scar which lifts up your muscle too~
As for skin, they had 5th floor dermatology center and they had all different kinds of lasers and high frequency machines.