BeautyHacker

Need advices for V line surgery/fat grafting/alarplasty

Hello guys!
I'm looking for advices about V line surgery/full fat grafting (face) and alarplasty (reduction of nose alar).
I've made researches and i feel interested by TopFace clinic, Item and Cinderella.
I have contacted Docfinder and Misooda to help me get reductions and find the best clinic but i'd also like to get your returns since i know it's not going to be about money with you haha!

Thanks for reading

• 3 weeks later...
Just a note, i had v-line surgery a year ago and it will give you a double chin effect. This can be fixed with accusculpt, lipo, or a face lift.
Besides that i had a really great experience :smile: i went to ID. I didn’t use any medical tourism site because ID has their own English speaking staff and also picked me up/dropped me off at the airport. Staff there was really kind and helped walk me to my airbnb which was a 3 min walk and helped me get the medication i need bc after v-line you cant talk..
But i am sure docfinder will do the same! But my Korean friend had told me that docfinder isn’t free. They just raise the price of your surgery :/ no proof on that though

• 7 months later...
Have you done acculift with ID? I'm planning on getting it done, but can't find many experiences or opinions about getting just acculift without any other procedures. I'm wondering if acculift is worth it. I have a tiny double chin and could stand to have a little fat removed from my jaw to give it a sleeker look.

Hello! Yes, actually I did.. I do not recommend id for acculift because I see absolutely no difference from before and after. If not, it actually looks worse lol. Try looking other places =( or looking up necktite.

Oh no :sad: Thanks for your reply. Can I pm you?