BeautyHacker

Best V-Line & Rhinoplasty in Korea

I’ve been looking in to getting v-line and rhinoplasty surgery in Korea for a couple of years now. I’ve heard about the popular clinics like Cinderella, Dream and I.D but I haven’t been able to find a place where I feel confident that they can give me the results that I want.

I am into very drastic results when it comes to plastic surgery. I don’t want to spend a lot of money to only look slightly better. This is why I’ve gone back-and-forth with this decision. I see a lot of girls who get v-line and still look very similar but I also see some girls who look amazing and doll-like.
For example:
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Also I want to get my nose done but I am African American. Finding a good surgeon can be complicated. I’m not entirely sold on getting my nose done in Korea but since I’m already thinking of getting facial contour there it would be more convenient. I have a very round and flat nose so I know I need to get an implant or at least rib-cartilage.

Me:
[​IMG]

What I want my nose to look like:
[​IMG]

Well both of those before and afters are from cinderella so obviously you should try contacting them but I would also recommend Hyundai aesthetics as they do that kind of "dramatic but natural" in my experience (but im caucasian so I would assume that there could be some difference)

I heard bad things about Cinderella and they are
blacklisted by a lot of ppl

Yes it’s kind of hard as obviously they have produced some good results but you can also see a lot of people who were unsatisfied and they always charge a huge amount.

• 1 month later...
I would strongly suggest to go to Hyundai aesthetics. Doc. Hwang had a lot of operation on caucasian, african american not to mention Asian. Also The consultanat Jeongwon speaks perfect English~!

• 2 weeks later...
That girl whose photo you posted is a popular Youtuber/influencer, along with her twin, and their rhinoplasty is unfortunately known as a botched job on various websites. You can see the incision work etc. yourself in more clear shots, like here and here. I love them, but I do believe their procedures (particularly the scar/cut placements, incision style and septum shaping) could have turned out much better had their doctor had the right experience with different ethnic noses. As always, I say to do lots of research and take your time :smile: There are definitely doctors out there who are masters at any nose type you can think of. Best wishes.