BeautyHacker

Which Clinics/Surgeons work on Male K-Pop Idols, models & Influencers?!

As the the title states... I want to know which Clinics/Surgeons work on Male K-Pop Idols, models & Influencers.

Initially, I thought it would be simple/easy to find out but it's proving quite difficult... if you know or have any leads, please list them here and/or drop me a message.

My situation is slightly unique, in that I'm an American male, who wants an Asian aesthetic for eyes (k-pop idols, models/influencers have some of the best eye aesthetics: usually positive canthal tilt, zero wrinkles and a very specific sharp band underneath). I'm oversimplifying but you get the point.
park boseok - Profile.jpg YOON BYEONG YEON - very aestehtic lips eyes skin nose.jpg Yoon byeong yeon 2.jpg park boseok - nose.jpg THESE EYES and maybe this nose.jpg
I also want my nose done too. park boseok - Profile.jpg YOON BYEONG YEON - very aestehtic lips eyes skin nose.jpg Yoon byeong yeon 2.jpg park boseok - nose.jpg

I have no personal experience for eyes but for that kind of "sharp but not fake looking" nose I would recommend you look at Dr Lee Seong Pyo from hyundai asthetics as he did my nose and it is also that kind of look (but obviously a more feminine look because im not a guy lol).

Hey, cythr,

Does Dr. lee Seong Pyo still work at Hyundai? I don't see his name on their website.

I just checked their website and saw that too. That’s very strange as I only had my surgery like 3 months ago. Maybe he moved but you might want to message them to check.

Can i pM you? I would love to here about your experience.. i am deciding between Nana, Uvom and Hyundai..

@cythr: Thank you very much! I'll check it out... hoping I can find info/contact for the doc you mentioned, as he seems to be a ghost now.

Also hoping others can be just as helpful as Cythr and chime in about the eyes * _ *

By the way, how long does it usually take clinics to respond? I sent a couple emails yesterday with my photos and what I want, but haven't heard anything as of yet (just worried that they might brush me off because they are not as experienced with Western eyes ... which I can understand but damn... I really need a set of K-pop eyes).

I would reccomend contacting via Kakao or WhatsApp as they will probably reply much faster.

Also if you have typical western eyes (deep set with a protruding brow bone and little fat/excess skin) you might also need to consider a male brow bone reduction and filler or fat grafting. These are somewhat complicated and less common so I would reccomend doing extra research on these if they are needed in your case.

THIS ... is what I'm after ^ _ ^ Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Regarding the eyes, will for sure consider all of the aforementioned, although brow bone is the least of my problems (my eyes are garbage tier)... I definitely need filler and/or fat grafting. Do you have any experience with this?

I don’t have any personal experience as I already like my eyes. The only thing I have ever seen about this kind of procedure is a Brazilian guy who got some sort of procedure to make his eyes look more Asian.

5CDD56E6-D2C7-4673-ABA6-41B7B62B0E19.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
@cythr (sorry for the late reply, I've been researching like a mad man lately) -I've seen that Brazilian guy too (obviously extreme and not my thing but to each their own).

However, what I've been trying to research, is who was his surgeon for his eyes? (I don't want that extreme for my eye area but something more subtle, within the realm of the Asian aesthetic) ... it would be nice to be able to consult with his surgeon and see what they say but I've zero leads ) :

I tried contacting that Brazilian guy on FB but he's too many messages and friend requests apparently (I'll never get through).

Any ideas?

I guess it depends on what your eyes look like now. You could just need regular double eyelid surgery or you could end up needing Fat grafting in your eyes, double eyelid surgery, etc. I remember reading that he got some sort of filler (or maybe it was fat grafting) done in brazil but ive never seen anyone who has had that kind of procedure other than him. it also seems that he could have gotten fat grafting under his eyes and maybe a brow lift (or just shaped his brows a lot). I think you should also consider that if your goal is to be considered attractive by east Asian standards then as a foreigner having large foreign-looking eyes will be considered more attractive than having Asian looking eyes (because obviously, they have different standards when it comes to foreigners).