BeautyHacker

My Eyelid Revision + Philtrum Reduction & Cupid's Bow Lips

Hey, everyone, updating on my surgery progress as it’s been a few months so most of the swelling should be gone by now (had things done in June 2019).

Feel free to message me and I’ll send you a couple photos of my face before and after these surgeries, but request that they please not be shared around or posted anywhere. I’m not adding them to this post for fear of them ending up on google images.

I had my eyes revised at MVP, and it's still not really what I was hoping for. I showed a photo of Irene’s eyes to Doctor Seo and he only really glanced at it before nodding and being done with looking at it lol. The middle part of my eyelid looks a bit heavy and I was hoping for it to be higher. To me, it looks a little wonky and is most noticeable without makeup. I do think it is an improvement from my previous surgery (which basically turned into monolids) and I’m satisfied with how even they came out but I do wish they could have been a bit higher and shaped a little different. That being said, I won't change my eyes anymore for several years.

I had philtrum reduction and cupid's bow lip line done at hyundai. I'm very very disappointed in cupid's bow surgery, because it hardly changed my lip line at all. The only thing is that the dark wavy scar in the middle of my lips gives a bit of illusion of it being that shape, but my actual lipline is still basically flat. Don't really notice much difference in my philtrum at all too.

As far as scarring goes, I have very minimal scars for all surgeries. However, I tend to not scar much.

I think I'm done with surgery for the next several years. The only other ones I would consider sooner are Buccal fat removal and genio. Prior to any surgeries, I was really insecure and unhappy with my looks and sought the first round of surgeries to help fix it. Although I do feel a little less insecure going out now and appearing in photos, internally I still have many issues I want to work on before opting for any other surgeries for the sake of my mental health and doing irreparable damage to my face.

• 3 weeks later...
i have my rhino done in mvp, with disappointing result change nothing at all,
and planning to have my revision ptosis surgery next month,
considerations list: mvp and namu (both i did something there but both with just a little improvement)
yonsei first, - no english / chinese translator
hyundai - but seems not so popular here and with your lip line result make me scare

anyone else can give me advice?
and can i have your pic?

both my nose and lip had no different after surgery in mvp.......they said the reception i saw they had so many times injection to get the obvious result, and they dont recommend me to have lip sugery because easy to leave the scar.
pic? don't want to post here, can share in wechat if you have wechat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,
I'm going to Korea next week for DES revision.i'm considering MVP. Can you send me your b/a pic? Much appreciated.

• 1 month later...