BeautyHacker

ps clinics looking for models??

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i am a model for a plastic surgery clinic. No, i don’t really get any free surgery, but they give me at least 70% discount each time ^^ but it can be a little bit of a hassle.

Every time i am in korea they ask me to do an interview for them plus a photo shoot. I don’t mind but I’m not good at interviews! They’ll ask me to send pictures every now and then as well so they can post on their social media. What is tricky about being a model though, is that you need to sign a contract (mine is 5 years) and you cannot promote any other clinic in any way. If you do and they find out, you’ll have to reimburse them the total cost of the surgery. SO, if you do wanna go to another clinic, just don’t tell them about it lol

Many people have come to ask me how they can be a model too. So really, just ask the clinic that you’re interested in if they can give you some sort of discount. Offer to make a YouTube video documenting your plastic surgery journey. If you have a lot of followers on social media, you can use that as an advantage as well. They can ask you to share your journey with your followers or just ask if they can use your photos on their website or sns.

So all in all, just ask several different clinics you like until they give you a decent discount llol

am in korea now looking for same contact me my kakao id is
lolina2019

I am in Seoul now and came across this plastic surgery clinic known as JJ Plastic Surgery in Apgujeong. It is huge. However, it seems that JJ Plastic surgery is not popular in this forum as I rarely see this name popping here. I went to search them and saw that they are looking for models. However, the website is only in Korean.
http://jjps.co.kr/mobile/postscript/model_01.html

please text me i am in seoul too my kakao id
lolina2019

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,
The recent I heard was that Ruby and Mine Clinic is looking for surgery models.
I think it's best to check directly through the hospital's websites and Facebook page though. There might be conditions like a minimum period of several month's time that you'd have to stay in Korea or other requirements.
Or if you just ask through the hospital email with sending them your photos, the staff who assist you will probably let you know. Good luck with your searching!

thank dear i ll check it out

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Are you allowed to say which clinic you model for?