BeautyHacker

Anyone going to Seoul Korea for FFS this November/December 2019?

Hi, so I've been lurking on here for a little while now and it's been very helpful. Thank you!

So I'm going to Seoul, Korea, for some plastic surgery end of November and I was wondering if anyone else will also be there for plastic surgery during that time. It would be nice to meet up or something as I am going there alone, haha! I will be in Seoul from November 24th thru December 7th. I've made arrangement with DocfinderKorea for my trip and I think they will be a big help because I will definitely need some guidance during my stay there. If you are going there alone like me or with friends, family...I would love to possibly meet and explore the city together.

Please if you have any tips on traveling to Korea, I would love to hear from you. Also if you recently traveled to Korea for FFS/plastic surgery, I would love it if you shared with me your experience :heart:.

Good day!

Hi bobamilktea!
Thank you and all the best to you as well! :smile:
So the surgeries I plan on getting are rhinoplasty, v-line, hairline lowering and maybe fat graft. It's quite a lot for my first time ever getting anything done, but I just really wanna do it all at once. I'm having them done at ID Hospital. I know there are many negative reviews about them, but I feel very positive that I will have a successful outcome. I will be vlogging about the whole experience and interviewing all the surgeons. Yay!
What about you? What are you having done and which clinic?

Hi Cassie,

Unfortunately, I will be gone when you arrive. I am going for eyes and nose in November. I think it's a good idea that you are going with DocFinder Korea. I previously did zygoma and mandible reduction in 2011. At that time, I had a friend that was living in Korea and I was staying at her place. My friend was with me on the day of surgery and looking back, I was so thankful she went with me to and from the clinic. After waking up from General Anesthia, you are so dizzy and groggy (varies by person) but I was very glad that my friend was with me from getting up after surgery, to hailing a cab for us to go home. This is my 4th time going to Seoul so I am comfortable travelling alone albeit it will be a bit lonely during recovery. All the best to you!

• 4 weeks later...
Hiya, I’ll be there from 30th November - 16th for my surgery and I’ll be going alone as well! It will be my first time to Seoul too so I’m keen to explore(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* HMU!

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your first surgery experience. That's actually what I was just researching, the after effects of general anesthesia. I hope it wont be too bad for me. That's so great that you had a friend who helped you out during that time. Are you excited for your trip? It's soon! All the best to you as well :smile:

Hi,
I'll be there from Nov 30th - Dec 19th and I'll be going alone too. Do you know which clinic you will go?

• 2 weeks later...