BeautyHacker

Rib Cartilage in South Korea

Hi everyone,
I'm considering to do the rib cartilage in South Korea in December 2019. I'm on my research and it looks like to me there are limited clinics which have done the rib cartilage using the patient's own rib to reconstruct the nose bridge. So I search and there are three cosmetic clinics popped up in my list: GNG HOSPITAL, VIP INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER, and HANABI RHINOPLASTY CLINIC.
May I ask if everyone has done the rib rhinoplasty at these clinics? and How much do they give you a quote? and which one do you prefer me to have my surgery done at one of these three?
I really appreciate to anyone who contributes to this thread.
Honestly, I was so confused among abundant choices and their quality services.

I did rhinoplasty/alarplasty at GNG last month (August, 2019) and was very satisfied with results.
During online consultation, GNG consultants indicated that rib and ear cartilage will be required and quote accordingly (+US$9000)
But during face to face examination with Dr. Hong, opted for donated cartilage for natural implants. Cost educed by US$2000 . But he still may have required septal and ear cartilage (+$$) for implants.
After surgery, to my surprised, he had use only my septal cartilage (nose) with implants, for both rhino and septal surgery
In summary, my decision to use donated cartilage reduce the cost and it is safe to use. Secondly, I believe he avoided the use of ear cartilage indicates his skills and expertise in these surgeries.
Finally, I review so many comments on South Korean clinics (gangnam) trying to recommended unnecessary surgery for maximize profits. In the case of the popular clinics like GNG and banobagi, i really don't believe that is the case as top surgeons like Dr. Hong only perform rib cartilage if they have to.

On choices of clinic, in my past comments, it really does not matter which clinic you choose as long it is the more popular ones like GNG, Banobagi, Dream, etc.
During my research in Gangnam before i choose GNG and surgery, I did alot of face to face discussions in Gangnam (not online), I found out the top surgeons in clinics listed above, perform almost three rhinoplasty surgeries a day, you would think they would become very good and they are!!

• 1 month later...
I had my 8th rhynoplasty in Hyundai Aesthetics with my own costal cartilage and I'm satisfied with the result not to mention I don't have to worry too much about immflamation rate. They quoted $7000. Jeongwon consultant there gave me a lot of discount.