BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery botches/accidents

For my case, I recently did a revision incisional DES which I had hoped is my last revision (did quite a number of revisions due to previous dissatisfaction/accidents of pulling).
End up my sister accidentally hit me across my eye and pulled my eyelid when it was only 3+ weeks old.
Am in a very depressed and indescribable state at the moment, as it’s really such a waste. Revision for incisional DES needs to wait for quite a long time (months/years), not sure if my case can be revised as well since multiple times.
Wonder anyone has similar incidents feel free to share and support each other.

Nice to find a place where i can share my true thoughts.. I am actually sponsored by a clinic in Korea.
Got my breast augmentation done there with 70+% discount along with a couple other surgeries as well. There must have been some weird miscommunication or something because i had asymmetrical breast to begin with. I wanted the doctor to fix this problem while also enlarging them (starting from A cup) But he put the same size implants in both?? Lol makes sense??? So they are still asymmetrical even after a year.
Also, i’ve Lost at least 70% feeling in the left breast and about 55% in the other. I don’t like my boobs being touched so i guess i cant really complain about that llol