BeautyHacker

Nana or Wannabe PS?

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for a while researching DES and Nose. I previously did zygoma and mandible reduction in 2011 and I could've sworn I posted in here but I cannot remember my username since its been 8 long years haha.

Right now I am looking at DES and tip plasty. I have a natural "in line" crease so I am looking to make it into an outline. I am also looking at tip plasty only (no implant) because I have a very high and straight bridge to start. I just want a slimmer front view. So far I've consulted with Banobagi, Namu, View, Answer, Nana, and Wannabe.

View and Banobagi - I decided not to go with based on reviews here and the big factory clinics. Their quotes were also really expensive

I really liked Answer Plastic Surgery so I inquired but when I emailed them, Seoul Medical Guide emailed me back which is weird because I didn't even go through them to start! The prices that they gave me were way out of my range so it's a no for me.

I originally wanted to go with Namu but after seeing the botched eyebrow lift..that basically scared me away. However, their prices are very reasonable and their consultant Claire was very nice too.

Nana - I've been speaking with Kylie and she is very sweet. I got a few quotes which were a bit higher. They quoted me DES at 1.5mil ~ 2.5 mil (if incisional), tip plasty + alar reduction at 5.5 mil

Wannabe - I have been speaking with Alice, she is also very sweet and kind and we are both from Canada. They quoted me 1.3 mil for Natural adhesion DES, Primary rhino AR + Tip at 3mil KRW and unde reye fat repositioning at 1.4mil, fat injection at 800,000 KRW (not included is the 10% VAT). This seems very reasonable!

Recommendations anyone? I am going to Korea in November from 10th to 22nd !

I also have been doing my research (even though itsi extremely in advance).

I checked with ID, Banobagi, Nana and a few others but I forgot and honestly I'm sold for Nana.

I really appreciated the fact that they take the time to hear you out and answer to all the questions (and I had way to many of them)! So far from the pictures Kylie sent and from the pictures some people from a kakao group were kind enough to share with me I really liked the way they not only give great results but I personally feel treated like a friend and a person and not just the next "barbie in the making" of a factory like clinic.

Definitely will be choosing them for my trip in 2020!

Avoid Braun though! I've heard there have been deaths there so I wouldn't risk it.. As for the rest of the clinics I don't know them personally so I can't really comment on them.

I wish you all the best with your research and hope you'll be able to get your dreamed results soon~

Its good that you are researching early! I looked at Naturalism but its all in Korean so I have no idea what is going on. I didn’t look into Braun either. I think after considering both, I am going to go with Wannabe. Their prices are very reasonable and I really like their b&a photos online. They also offer free deswelling treatments and hair wash service! Good luck with your journey as well :smile:

Wannabe is a safe choice!

hey bagel928 - i am looking into those surgeries as well (DES, tip plasty) and have been consulting with Namu and Opera along with other clinics (tho these are kind of out of my price range)

also, i have been trying to look for Nana's kakao inquiry id but cannot find it - is someone able to share it with me please?

hey bobamilktea! I contacted Nana via their whatsapp. I don't have kakao unfortunately.

no worries, thank you! are you making your decision on which clinic to have surgery with beforehand, or will you go to SK and have face to face consultations before choosing?

hey there, could you please share the link with the kakao group from nana? i am considering going there :smile:)

Hey, because I am short on time, most likely I will make a decision, pay a deposit before I go. I want to ensure I have the maximum time to recover before I go back to my own country. If you have the time, probably best to do a few consults and then decide which clinic to go with.

I’ve asked for consultations at Nana and have had a really great experience talking with Kylie! They almost always have a promotion going on and certainly ask for a discount! I was given a baseline for all the procedures I wanted and she gave a 25% discount. If you pay deposit in advance I think there’s an additional 5% and 7% for that tax return program