BeautyHacker

Making Deposit To Clinic To Secure Surgery Date

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering about making a deposit to secure a surgery date with a clinic, what happens if I choose a different clinic? Will I have to pay full surgery fees to the clinic I originally planned surgery since I made a deposit to secure that date and by choosing a different clinic at last minute this would be short notice for cancelling appointment that wouldn't I have to pay a % of the surgery fees?
I am in the process of making a deposit to a clinic but I don't arrive in Seoul until the 26th this month. I just want to secure the appointment as it is with my first choice clinic anyway and fits in perfectly with my schedule. I don't want to risk losing it but I also plan to visit clinics in person upon arriving in Seoul.
I may change my mind and want to go with another clinic later.

So what happens if I wish to cancel my originally scheduled appointment at short notice? Will I be charged a percentage of the original surgery fees?
Thanks!

Hi!

I got a quote from a clinic and I am also about to pay deposit. However, they were kind enough to notify me this:

"Surgery Deposit Refund Policy:

- 3 days prior - 90% deposit refunded
- 1 day prior, 20% deposit refunded
- cancellation on the day of surgery - no refund

Above rules are in compliance with the guidelines for consumer resources in Korea and 100% refund is not possible"

Hope this helps!