BeautyHacker

Good Rhinoplasty Clinic

Hi my elder sister and I are thinking about having a nose job as the nose gene that runs in our family is not so satisfying lol (low bridge with bulbous tip and thick skin). We are asian and we are considering to have the surgery in Korea. Kindly give us some good clinics recommendation pleasee. We both prefer natural looking nose rather than the dolly ones. Thx!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also interested in getting rhinoplasty for the first time and here are my list so far: braun, namu, wannabe, view and uvom. Some of the b&a photos shown by some clinics were too dolly for my taste so i would recommend you to ask for their b&a during online consult! And let me know if there are some other clinics you recommend !

Braun I'm not so familiar, less review and not in my contact's list, those are experts they went too often. Namu for me is like hanabi, natural like never do a rhino, if anyone like super natural just to rid off the defect, like hump reduction that's fine. Wannabe and view, not in my list, I seen their patient shared on YouTube, I don't really like, just not my taste. Uvom too dolly yes, even the staff like Asian barbie, cute but just can't really understand about the face, if for a Halloween party that's good to have that, too lovely doll face. I seen most of the Korean girl, actually most of them got hump, still many never do rhino yet. Those done, many of them have too similar nose, you'll feel numb.. Spend more time in subway, changing lines, you'll see more latest nose lol.

Actually for me I think most importantly is the tip for girl, for surgery. People going for rhino because it's permanent, you don't have to inject filler, but I found that many results, many feedback still saying unsatisfied. No matter you use silicone or gore Tex, not many surgeon can really design well or sculpt well for your new bridge, and once inserted to your nose will need recovery time to see the actual result. Unless your friend is one of the K pop famous artist who done surgery the she can arrange for you the best surgeon, maybe is an independent surgeon, low profile.

Conclusion, is better to try filler for your nose bridge so you get more idea, and actually the shape really can be easily adjusted if using filler, injecting higher or just nice and when you archive your desire shape, take pictures from all the angle, it helps when you still wanna go for Rhino, you can show surgeon. Filler can be removed easily. Many girls went for rhino, their bridge height it's too high, not natural, some even like transgender. My contacts not satisfied with their nose, they went to those that popular, so can't do anything right? At least wait for another six months then go for revision, and the revision might have problem other problems, weird shape, slanted Etc.

Thank you for the detail information! I want a higher nose bridge but I'm kinda scared to insert a foreign material into my nose lol Goretex is another option but I heard it sticks to your nose tighter than silicon so it will be hard to be removed later. Btw have you done your nose? If yes, may I know how's the pain level from 1-10?

Your list is great to go! Looking forward to your review :flowers:

i had a friend do her revision rhino at hyundai aesthetics and she was pretty with the results which turned them on to me. so they're on my list. i'm black, so i imagine they'll handle an asian nose with no problem.

Every hospital different, pain 5/10 but bleeding terrible, the numb is more uncomfortable than pain, most patient got a slanted nose recently, find right time to go will reduce the risk, you know it's same like when you eat in a restaurant, when many customers, the chief simply cook. It's really same happening there, when you see they're rushing, usually the surgeon's mistake is did a slanted nose for a patient, rhinoplasty is the second complicated surgery, most of the patient need a revision after one or two years. Gore Tex is softer, more complicated for a revision. Silicone easier to remove but it's not a good choice as well. No matter what, better go for those giving at least a one year warranty, that's better choice.

Rhinoplasty is not a simple surgery, however you know they want to earn your money, so the consultation will be going very smooth. Not everyone will get a desire or better looking nose after surgery, many thought that after do rhinoplasty they'll look attractive. When she's not suitable to have that surgery, even the surgeon found that but he won't mention it, you'll know the answer after you done, just after removing the tape you'll know, you don't have to wait for recovery to know the answer. Most of my contacts, got the same experience, revision is necessary, when you go for nose revision please find the best surgeon, usually surgeon will be very serious as it's a revision ... Correction ... Proper measuring, not like the first rhinoplasty you know the surgeon actually just wanted to complete it in shortest time possible.

Do not believe when they (surgeon, representative, manager) telling you that they will design well for you on the day before your surgery, and many kind of professional procedures actually don't exist. Once you paid, you'll be arranged to perform the surgery on the date and time, change clothes, check blood pressure, trimming, injection, surgeon came in and you asleep.

JK is most professional, best surgeon is there, but not so recommended because their price is fix, no discount at all, most of their customers is not from Asia. Too expensive. Dr Kim there is outstanding, but you know price is a big matter. Other few might be a better choice but least the quote can be discussed, but I don't like those only offer you few hours on the day you went consultation. Means on the same day, they offer you a quote and you must make decisions on the spot or with 2-3 hours maximum or else your discount will be gone, one of it is uvom and another one is JayJun, if you go at 3pm you must confirm and pay before 6pm or else your discount will gone, I don't like this way it's forcing us.

Remember to buy scar gel, I got one of the best contractubex 10g, about 25,000 won. Top hospital got sell at their pharmacy, buy the best one. For the area after several weeks of rhinoplasty, for those add alar reduction will need the most.

I'm also looking for the clinic for rhinoplasty, this helped me a lot! Thank you

Thank you so much! Yes I don't like that feeling of being pushed to make a quick decision only because of the discount they offer. Right now I have a limited budget so I will look for the smaller scale clinics. But your explanation really helps a lot!