BeautyHacker

Good Rhinoplasty Clinic

Remember to trim .. Nose hair. Or else when the girl trimming for you, the representative will look at you all the times, it's embarrassing right? Every hospital is very different, part of them required blood check a day before surgery, so you need to plan very well to secure your slot, away from weekend.

Most of the post here can't be trusted, I believe it and I went to find out, it's totally not like what the member said here. Most probably they're staff, marketing person or someone got benefit from the hospital. If you believe about the great discount you'll loosing your time, at least two weeks stay is better.

Did you'll heard about the recent black listed hospital? Just go those better one, don't go those less people going. Even expensive but can be low skill.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not about VIEW. it's just a picture for us to look and look longer. Many might don't see any problem, and surgeon did his best I think.

When we never do any rhino yet, we can't really focus much about someone's nose. After you done your nose job you'll notice a lot. Many girl, even actress, they might have slightly slanted nose but herself don't realise, but if she do a high bridge everyone will notice because getting obvious.

Try to touch your nose, the left and right, nasal bone.If the left and right got big difference it can affect the implant to be placed straight. There's skill but most of the surgeon don't really care, they don't even need to know much about the internal. Just cut, pull and insert, Stich it.

Actually for rhinoplasty surgery, the patient need to get back to see surgeon and if adjustment needed they'll know what to do. Many check up will do by surgeon to make sure your nose in good condition and in best shape, Every month until a year, then once year it make sense. I seen won jin doing that, but they're not my choice anyway. Those local staying there is very convenience, for checkup.

So don't take risk for your nose, unless it's very ugly then go ahead. But if your nose is not bad, do plan very well before make a final decision. Once done, you'll need six months for recovery then only can do revision. Very few archive their desire nose, especially bridge. Sometime I think those using filler first is better, at least they got more idea. For tip surgery only is safer but usually people do all. Problem is always bridge, not every surgeon know about art.. Have skill also might only use for their VIP celebrities.

Go down to subway, que.. Get in so you can see many many new nose ~ mostly Korean girls. If you seen very perfect one, no slanted, best shape, you can ask her where she went >_< what I seen half got slightly slanted nose. There's few best hospital don't do marketing so we don't know. Remember go pray too before your trip.

You know, I wrote much but I don't really recommend any to people. First is if I went the one is good, then you go and get bad result how? Second is I don't do marketing for any hospital. Spend time by own, online read, when email with them actually you can feel if they desperate of money. And you'll find answer when consultation, they can really do your desire nose or they just want to earn as fast as possible. The one I went for Des they not pushy at all, even ask me to go back and consider first, if confirm then can proceed, they given me a quotation printed clearly A4 paper. Other hospitals, their staff only keep on asking you to confirm or tell you this slot almost full to force you pay. Don't influence by stranger. Spend more time.

You are very detail and informative. Thanks a lot for the time you spent to answer my question! Have you ever really approached a stranger to ask where they received their surgery? :oh: that's brave.

Thanks for recommending! I see their names a lot here and will visit them for sure :smile: seems they give good results with affordable price

• 2 weeks later...
As long as she can speak a little English or you can speak their language. Right places, right time, it's not hard .. I'm not asking her to lend me some money, even people approach to me in a safe place, I do respond. I approached few before, and we change contacts.

Uvom about 7-8 million, most of us not only just base on bridge + tip quote. Some need hump reduction, Alar reduction, etc.. So must have enough budget only go for rhino. Those told affordable price is just basic, for sure the representative or doctor will tell you that you need add-on surgery for your nose condition. Cheapest is only Opera, but staff there their face really.. Once you reach you'll see and decide to go or leave. That building have so many pS wow.. Simply press a floor you might see one.

For the rhinoplasty, make sure you know what kind of material you would like to use. Most clinics offer these options: donated cartilage, ear cartilage, rib cartilage, silicone, and goretex. Each material has its pros/cons, so ask the doctor if the material chosen will give the results wanted. If you're looking for a high, defined nose, the hospital will probably recommend you silicone or rib cartilage. Silicone is good because the shape will remain the same for a long time while providing the sharp and defined look. Many people think that you have to remove the silicone after many years but that is not true; you can keep it until you die! Rib cartilage is also good for this style of nose because the rib cartilage is much sturdier than the other types of cartilages, so it can give a slim, defined look. If you would like autologous implant then this would be the best choice.

Getting a rhinoplasty with rib cartilage will be much more expensive than the silicone rhinoplasty but many people do think that it is worth the premium!

Regarding clinics who are famous in Korea for rhinoplasty, this would include: VIP, GNG, NANA, and VIEW!

Hope this helps some of you guys out ;)

I’ve booked my surgery with Nana. I was also consulting with VG plastic surgery as their photos look very good and their website laid out about safety being #1 priority. But during the Whatsapp consult and discussion, they kind of disappeared on me for a week and so I decided to just message nana. They were super helpful and very fast at responding back. So I was happy with nana’s help.

good luck and good wishes! Please keep us posted on how your surgery with Nana goes! Which doctor there did you choose for your nose? Would love to hear more since they are on my list, and I haven’t heard much about them!

Many of my contacts went for rhinoplasty revision, although people told you that it can last long till many many years, even died. Yes, of course it can last long, but it's not about your satisfaction year after years, your face started changing slowly, even when the moment you're having your rhinoplasty.. Every minutes, we're human, unless it's your original nose, it'll looks natural till you old. So implant or even bone piece that not originally in your face, it'll looks weird after years, maybe 5 - 15 years, there's no problem but you'll feel that you need to do something with it again.

Surgeon usually will arrange all kind of implant or cartilage for you surgery, if you not agree then you go to your other one in your list. The one I went, they told surgeon will know what to use during the surgery, wow that's scary. I was asking is it must use my ear cartilage, they said most probably but only can confirm during surgery.

I only can say that, it's not just a very small piece will be taken out, do not believe it's a very small piece! After surgery, you can't touch your ear shape until stitches removed. You'll realise and find out the side of your ear is so much small than another one. IF you're satisfied with your surgery, that's still ok right. But in my case I'm not satisfied with the result of my nose, and I ear .. When I touch I really can't accept that, unless you don't touch to compare. I believe in the near future, things will be improved for rhinoplasty.

So since rhinoplasty is not an easy decision, please get the best surgeon and method, big hospital more safe but do book for the famous surgeon, don't let representative arrange or recommend, they'll only get you available surgeon for your preferred surgery date.

Revision will be needed anytime, especially for deS (non incision) and rhino, so do keep extra budget (savingS for pS) whenever you decided for a new surgery. If just have budget to do, but no extra budget to back up for revision that's a little risky like few of my contacts, suffering now with their changes on face.

Hi I'm also Asian and thinking to get rhinoplasty and face contouring...
I'm still searching for the right clinic.
I have heard and read some good reviews of DAPRS but I will defo research more before travelling all the way to Korea.
I wish you and your sister luck! :smile:

I'm new here and interested to have a consultation with these clinics. Have you consulted with them and may I know how much they quoted you? You can pm me if you don't mind! Thanks in advance