BeautyHacker

Good Rhinoplasty Clinic

Recently there a lot of marketing person around, introducing their hospital, recommending. In many post around purse, so just go those in your list. I don't recommend any, even though the best one but if someone went, might not getting same good result right. So follow your own sense ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you the best luck too in your research! When do you plan to have your surgery?:smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Janelle9, can you re-explain this part of your post please... I understand English isn’t your first language and you’re fairly good at it but this entire post has me scratching my head.

I am seriously considering UVOM for rhino and based on PF members’ results, the noses seem very natural (which I like) and not dolly. They only do dolly now?

The entire quote starting with “I seen most of the Korean girl, actually most of them got hump, still many never do rhino yet“ this entire section confuses me the most.

Are you trying to say that most korean girls don’t get plastic surgery because all the “done” noses look the same? If so then what do you mean by “spend more time at the subway and see the latest nose”?

That seems to imply there are other “done” noses that exist?

Maybe 6 or 7, since I got rib (my own) taken out for the rhino. (The chest area hurt more than the nose.) Otherwise, it is not that bad, pain-wise. It's the stuffed up, swollen, runny nose that is uncomfortable to deal with for the first few days.

Is it more painful on the area where the rib taken out than the nose? And may I know how much did it cost you for thw rib rhino?

Any idea about which clinics you are gonna visit? I did quite a few consultations with diff clinics and I def recommend choosing the clinic famous just for nose! The bigger clinics have pay doctors, so I chose a smaller clinic with just one doctor and did my nose at Answer Plastic Surgery. I would look into View, JK or Answer :smile:

Hey there may I know who's your doctor? Does he do rhino only?

Did you do with Dr Min Cho? Do you have pics please? I can DM

Hey there! I'm planning to visit Namu, Uvom, Cocoline, Opera and Braun.will consider Answer too :smile:

Sorry I just saw this. Been busy last month. Their rhino started from around 2 million won. But it will depend on how many additional procedure you need.