BeautyHacker

Forehead augmentation consultation (jogak & k-art)

I had consultation with two clinics for forehead augmentation. I want a round forehead, and mine is sunken in the left and right side. I am looking for something other than fat grafts or fillers because I don't want it to disappear or droop. Here are my reviews:

1.Jogak
Specialized in forehead and back of head augmentation.There was no wait and consultation was quick. Dr. Song uses bone cement for forehead augmentation. He seemed sincere, and didn't recommend the procedure for me since he decided that his method is notlikely to bring out the best results. There was no chance to talk with a counselor.

2. K-art
Specialized in forehead (lift, augmentation, browbone reduction, etc.) Dr. Kim has his original method for forehead augmentation by repositioning the tissue on eyebrow area to forehead using endoscopy. The result is permanent. What appealed to me about his method is that with the procedure he can also do forehead lift to remove wrinkles and reposition some of muscles on forehead to prevent frown lines in the future. The councelor told me Dr. Kim performs only one surgery a day to maintain the quality. She was very friendly and didn't pressure me like ones in other clinics.

• 3 months later...

Hi Kaoru,

Who do you decide on? I am unable to locate K-Art online. How did you find them and any advice on how to get in touch for possibly a consultation? Thanks in advance!