BeautyHacker

Also, why be so rude and bring it up she has permanent sagging and asymmetry. That’s messed up. She isn’t promoting ID per se.

I guess so.. I won’t share her post here tho
It contains her pictures
But she was desperate and posted a lot of post about face lifting and surgeries to fix her face
She considered the face dental to fix her face and recently posted a thread about it
It seems like all has been deleted now
I’m so surprised

Thank you, I'm doing my research now by reading each and every thread about double jaw, because I don't want to get my jaws messed for sure.. As far as I can see there are not many clinics experienced and specialized in double jaw and v line. I'm interested in tfd, eu and id at this moment Tfd and eu have positive reviews, but no pictures to compare (at least, I couldn't find any yet), and there is also a positive review about id double jaw and v line with progress pictures, so I'm interested in consulting with that particular surgeon. My choice will also depend on the price because I have limited budget.

Wow now you’re making up lies? I never promoted idhospital EVER or mentioned Where I had my surgery. What is your agenda? Purseforum doesn’t allow us to delete old post.

Btw I know the women you’re talking about who went to idhospital. She wrote a review on realself.com