BeautyHacker

Jaw reduction welp

I think it is possible but make sure you choose the right doctor who can understand you well. Because most asian girls want a super smooth jaw line with no angle left and the doctor might just perform the stereotype.

Thankss for replying! That's what I'm worried about as well. I might cry if I got no more angle left on my jaw :-s Can you recommend me some good surgeons for this?

I'm going to stop the spread of confusion because it was for this reason that I made this very same mistake. IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAIN A JAW ANGLE, DO NOT DO CORTICAL BONE SHAVING! Try botox first, or do the side mandible, but not the angle. It shaves off your angle and looks super unnatural...like a horse. DO YOUR RESEARCH! Please.

I do agree if you want to keep a square jaw shape you obviously shouldn't shave your jaw bone off but shaving your jaw angle does not make you look like a horse. That is just rediculous.

You’ll only know what I mean when you go through it.

To each their own. But, for anyone who lives in westernized society and don't prefer a dolly aesthetic. PLEASE, PLEASE RECONSIDER jaw angle reduction.

Thank you for the info! :doh: Does mini V line include jaw reduction or just chin?

There is no noticeable angle when you look at me from any regular angle but in my ct scans, there is still some kind of angle which i guess is why it still looks natural. I had it done at TL by Dr Choi (I think) in 2016.

I also had it done by the same doctor and he removed my angle even though I wanted to keep my jaw angle and I told the consultant, Melissa that I didn’t want a curved jawline. I showed pictures of what kind of jaw I wanted and Dr. Choi went with his own aesthetics against my wishes. Please be careful!