BeautyHacker

Jaw reduction welp

Yes, I have seen some bad reviews from him after I have had my surgery. The funny thing is that I don't think I showed him any photos and just said that I wanted to completely remove my angle but ended up with really good results. I think he is pretty hit or miss.

Same thing happened to me, with Dr lee from the face dental. I wanted the angle reduced and he agreed but he shaved it all off! Now I have no angle and I don’t like, there is no customisation, they do the same face on everyone!

I think it is possible but you should be very very detail in explaining what you want. Meet a good doctor who listens well to your concern

I'm sorry to hear that. That's what I'm also scared about. Thank you for keep on reminding :-s

Wow you're so lucky! congrats to you! but I don't think I'm brave enough to take such risk :P

I'm sorry to hear that :sad: I saw a lot of good reviews about him here tho.

He’s a nice person and a good doctor but it doesn’t mean everything will go well. The truth is he does the same face on everyone! My v line surgery hasn’t gone well. If you like a pointy chin and no angle then I would recommend him

I had my vline in Opera and the surgeon left me some angle as I requested. I'm happy with the result and how he listened to me. Leaving angle is actually possible as long as the doctor pays attention to your concern. Do a lot of research and tell them strictly about what you want. Good luck!

I heard about opera a lot here for face contour. Did you have your surgery with doctor kwon too?

That’s really disappointing as I was seriously contemplating going with TFD. Had an online consultation with Dr Lee and in hindsight he didn’t really address my request of keeping my jaw angle. Didn’t think much of it at the time as I thought I would just reiterate it several times just before the surgery.
Can I ask, did you stress to him you didn’t want too much off your jaw or did you just mention it? :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
my face looks square from the front and a bit from the side, but I also want to keep the angle. how should I address this to my doctor?