BeautyHacker

Hyundai or NANA

Can I ask whether her nose is natural or dolly?

I've had to get my plans postponed but when I checked back in with Hyundai they had some changes with their team.

So I'm going in for Hyundai:

Eyes - Dr Hwang
Nose & FC - Dr Kim*

*Kim from what I heard from my consultant was scouted from a university hospital and starts in early November at Hyundai.

From what I understood Dr Hong and Dr Kim (starting next month) . Dr Hwang from what the consultant told me can as well, but prefers to have consultant relay in Korean.

I had my nose done by Dr Lee Seong Pyo at Hyundai and he can speak English. I thought he had left as his photo was no longer on the website but it is back again now.

@cythr - Awesome, thanks so much for the info - appreciated! How was your overall experience, and are you satisfied? Also, would you be comfortable PMing me before/after photos by any chance? (No pressure, though.) I haven't found a ton of reviews or info on the doctors at Hyundai before, so any info you're open to sharing would be amazing. :smile:

My experience was really good. I found the staff at the clinic to be really nice (they have a main English consultant who is a Korean girl who can speak English fluently and then another english consultant who is a European girl). The clinic its self is also really nice and modern. The doctor made my nose exactly the way I asked him to do it so I am really satisfied. They have also offered me free laser treatments for my breast implant scars which I also appreciate on top of their already reasonable prices.

@cythr Wow, great! So glad to hear you had a good result. :smile: How would you describe Dr Lee Seong Pyeo's style when it comes to noses? Is it on the natural (minimal change) side or more dramatic?

I think he is kind of flexible with his style. I have seen surgery done by him that is like the total perfect sloped nose with a sharp tip and then with mine is similar but with a slightly more natural tip.

• 2 weeks later...
I think by the time I go hyundai aesthetics there's going to be their new doctor named Dr Kim who came from a uni hospital before, so i may be one of the first people to consult with him. so far though from what i've read and heard things have been pretty good with hyundai.