BeautyHacker

I did-most of them are morons and have no clue or just asking outta their ass. The last idiot surgeon I consulted f up my cheekbone and jaw. So no-professional consult can also be ****, most surgeon care about their bottom line. Figure I’ll take my chances in this forum. Tbh-most patient here know more then a surgeon who went to medical school. I lost so much respect for doctors. Most of them are f’in stupid.

Well if the last surgeon you consulted was the one who botched your jaw in the first place then you should go and consult with literally any other doctor than him. If you want to have some sort of revision done in korea then I would recommend The Face Dental or EuDental. At the end of the day, as far as I know, nobody on this forum is a maxillofacial surgeon so all we can do is recommend you clinics that we have heard good things about.

Maybe EverM or zeahdental also

Agreed Jessicala, she is crazy and if she's bashing doctors who have to go through 10+ years of medical school, rigorous residency training and pass multiple extremely hard Medical Licensing Exams. She's hardly likely to take any advice given to her here. (Especially, considering she's already created over 50 forum posting about her jaw problems.)

I saw your previous post about her
I agree with you
Thanks

I have consulted with other surgeons who mentioned the jaw was overly shaved aggressively. The zygoma was also done incorrectly leaving me with huge gaps-Which left me with weak facial structure and sagging. Basically my face is lopsided.

There are surgeons out there who went through medical school and training that had left patient botched. I think it’s important for patients to do their research and speak to others who had these surgery done before taking everything their surgeons say as gospel. Until you go through what I have mentally from this surgery and how I was treated on a daily basis then it’s hard for you to understand.