BeautyHacker

Can somebody point me in the right direction? Moderate plagiocephaly facial asymmetry

Hello everyone i'm new here and was looking for some help
My English isnt that great so i'm really sorry if my grammar is a bit off.

Lately im pretty worried about the shape of my whole skull. I had plagiocephaly as a child and was neglected by my parents. This caused my whole face growing crooked. I have asymetric ears eyes nose cheek, lets just say my face is crooked on my head. I also have a mild flat head on one side.
Is there anyone who knows what i can do about this? Im going bald fast and im not going to lie i really feel suicidal most of days because of this

Kind regards,
Vinnie

Hi,
Have you looked into the clinic that corrects facial asymmetry or been to dental clinic for accurate diagnosis?
Some hospitals I have heard about asymmetry correction for facial bones include Item Plastic Surgery, Jogak Plastic Surgery, and H Plastic Surgery Hospital. I also heard filler can be used to improve the overall shape of the head (Gyul Beauty Clinic), but since I haven't tried any of these hospitals, I can't say for certain if it is effective or how the prices will vary.
But you can take a look at these hospitals and maybe make an appointment if you're planning for a medical tour or getting a consultation in Korea. Hope that helps?

• 4 weeks later...
I heard Item is good but never hear of other plastic surgeries. Try Hyundai Aesthetics too. Jeongwon consultant there has tremendous information about plastic surgery since she studied in anatomy. Also they have a CT scan that will give you accurate information about your bone structure. hope you have great plastic surgery!

Can't say for the facial asymmetry
but I know my friend who had nose asymmetry due to nose surgery had nose job newly done and it turned out fine.
I also had nose surgery at that clinic but cannot confirm for the other surgery. Hope you're having success at the research?