BeautyHacker

365mc Thigh Liposuction

I was so impressed by the mini liposuction or LAMS that I've gotten on my stomach and upper back, I decided to look into getting LAMS on my thighs too from this hospital. At the consultation, the consultant and my English translator explained to me that getting liposuction would be more cost effective as the thigh liposuction goes around the entire thigh whereas LAMS I'd have to pay per section like front of thighs, inner, back, etc. I'll continue updating! I'm very excited, I hate my inner thighs. I just want to wear shorts and dresses without painful chaffing.

I got the liposuction on my thighs! I did it at 365mc in Seoul. The soreness is a bit worse than LAMS but in a different way. My skin didn't harden and stiffen like it did with LAMS so that was a plus. It was also more satisfying with liposuction to see more fat taken out. With LAMS there was some drainage out of the incisions which wasn't the case with liposuction. The big difference for me LAMS vs liposuction was the introduction of stitches which you don't get in LAMS. There's not alot of recovery information out there on the internet for thigh liposuction so I'll try to update this post to hopefully help others.
366mc hospital gives you instructional pamphlets on how to clean your stitches with iodine and then ointment then bandage. They clean and bandage your stitches for you the day following the surgery and answer any questions you have which was a relief for me. I am a bit nervous to care for the stitches myself but I'm sure I'll do fine. I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks to take the stitches out and begin aftercare. I'll update again!

So exciting! I've got a thigh and arm lipo appointment booked at 365mc myself for mid November! I'll be looking forward to your updates :smile: Do you happen to know if the aftercare treatments (carboxy therapy, RF treatments etc) are included in their price? Also were you able to walk around immediately after? I have a derm appt planned later the same day for mine and I'm wondering if that is pushing it haha.

Hi They told me 6 sessions of the post-surgery treatments after stitches removal and frozen machine also recommended to me
But I've only done 2 set of Ender-plus therapy on my thighs
Not paid for aftercare which means it's including

HAHAHA
4600CC was extracted from my thigh and I bet you mine were bigger than yours ;)

Awesome thanks! Good to hear. Hope your recovery is going well :smile:

They charge separately for different parts of the legs as I understand! Calves are separate from thighs so you can ask for both. I believe they list the prices on their pricing sheet if you request it!

Thanks! I'll look into it! ;)

It's been over a month since I have gotten the thigh liposuction at 365mc. My inner thighs are still kinda big and sensitive but I'm hoping that they will decrease in size as I continue to recover. My outer thighs look more muscular and that makes me very very happy!! I am comfortable wearing shorts again, thank goodness since I live in Florida. Im very glad that I went through with this procedure!