BeautyHacker

Stay Away from TOPFACE, Negative experience with Dr. Jae Sun Shim

1. Deposit money on 21th/09 for 26th/09 surgery. At the time, they said 7 days before surgery 100% refund. My deposit money was less than 6 days.
Come back on Monday 23th, wanted to discuss with this Dr. Shim other option such as rib cartilage. Their office manager wanted to charge me money for 2nd consultant. I told their translator, Russo Pirtskhaland, “ I want to cancel and get my money back”
My cousin was with me and she witnessed that.
Russo told me “... come back to tomorrow at 2 pm, we won’t charge you to speak with the doctor..”
I said “what’s about the cancelation? If I speak to him and there are no other options, is it still 90% refund?” “Can you send me some pictures of people who have done the rhinoplasty with him?”
She said “ We have other option like rib cartilage, I will send you some pictures, you can cancel tomorrow and get your money back”
2. They advertised they perform rib cartilage. Doctor Shim told me “ Rib cartilage is very expensive and complicated procedure, and for the nose shape you want, I suggest silicon...and I will wake you up during the surgery after I cut open your nose for irregularities....you can decide what material you want to use” he gave me two option silicon or dermis.
3. I requested to cancel, they then told me I can only get 50% back. They verbally told me 100% & 90% refund on the day I deposit. I’ve never heard a 50% refund and they fought hard to keep another 50%. During this conversation, the manager rudely left the room. Leaving Russo and me in the conversation. Running back and forth 3-4 times between me and the manager. Russo told me she wanted to cry. According to what she told me, she told the office manager that I actually wanted to cancel the day before and that she convinced me to come back to speak to Dr.Shim. Then, the office manager and Russo came to tell me “come back tomorrow ... don’t worry about 90% or 50%... we will ask Dr.Shim”
4. The next day, the accountant guy firmly want to refund only 50%. Disregard, the fact that I wanted to cancel on 23/09, telling me they are losing business because of the slot I reserved. I said, “I came here several times, I barely see you have any customers, what are you talking about?” I suggest moving my cousin slot from 27th to 26th. They refused to do so. I said I’ll write this experience because they are making it hard for the customer. The guy said “ go ahead”, he also challenged me to take legal action. So, there you have it. I do as you wish. Negative review and also see you in court.
After that, the Gangnam Medical Center and Seoul Global center staff called them about this issue. They flip the storied, denied I ever told Russo I wanted to cancel on the 21st. God knows I speak the truth and any of you who involved in this matter lied to everybody. You should be ashamed of yourself.
5. I refused to take 50% refund back, they are still keeping all my deposit money. I'm taking them to court.

I hope you will get all your money back,it was a bad experience.I have the same problem as yours and the b**ch at DA told me to call the police,they will work with the police...

Thank you, I was expecting only 90% refund because that was the date I told them I wanted to cancel the surgery. They pick the wrong person to mess with. I hate twisted, deceitful and lies people.

guys, just ignore this wintermelonHX troll.
s/he loves to leave "smart" comment without reading, especially against complaint threads,
perhaps get paid by the clinics.

not the first time s/he leaves funny irrelevant comment against complaint threads.
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1018836-topclass-hyungjoon-kim-fake-promise-liar-unprofessional-avoid/

I think at the end of the day people need to realize that plastic surgery is a business. You told them that you wanted to cancel but didn't actually go through with it until it was too late which is why you didn't get the larger percentage refund. I hope people who see this will remember to be firm with their decisions when it comes to plastic surgery and not be swayed by people who work for the clinic.

gosh, people don't read what op had written

if u read, u'll found out that op had demanded refunded, they kept delaying "come back again tomorrow" and eventually didn't keep the promise of 90%.

also, attempt of charging money for 2nd consultantion is ridiculous.

is it that difficult to understand? or u still wanna blame op?