BeautyHacker

Please advice if i should put a deposit with View

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Thank you @cleanderella for this link exposing the corrupt strategies used to lure foreigners and the fake accounts. The article also mentions something happened to Nadine? I know Nadine posted her botched April31 rhino result on this site but she never posted again after December of 2018. Has she really passed? I am in shock if this is true.

Hi Miss Orange, sorry I don't have details of Nadine but I was alerted to the shady marketing techniques of View separately and was disappointed that the clinic has gone to such extent to bait unsuspecting patients. I feel that it is one thing to do marketing, and another to force patients to stay silent about sharing negative experiences.

Thank you @cleanderella for your quick reply. Yes I am shocked at how many fake accounts were created on this site by this one clinic employee. I know of a few additional accounts that are fake and created by another clinic employee. In Korea they can sue if a patient leaves negative feedback which means those that do are our heroes for speaking out despite the pressure to be silenced. For me a red flag is when the price is over inflated. View quoted me almost 30 million won for facial contouring and facelift needed if I got any facial contouring procedure. Looking at my face, I don’t need anything. Shocking to see how clinic consultants get commission on how much PS they can get a punter to book by feeding on their insecurities. My advice is to ask 10 friends or family members in person if you need a certain procedure and if they say no, don’t. I can’t even trust my phone to take accurate photos with its built in focal lens not at the portrait setting.

wow, that's really good advice.