BeautyHacker

Please advice if i should put a deposit with View

Only place a deposit if you are sure that you want to have your nose done there. I recommend contacting at least 4 clinics that you like (I would recommend also contacting Hyundai Aesthetics and The Plus but I have heard good things about DA and View). After speaking with the clinics then place the deposit with your favorite as obviously you won't have time to go to a ton of consultations and a lot of clinics won't be able to get you in on the next day.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is da blacklisted?
im very confused atm, as the date is getting nearer..
i agree but i have only like 8 days there, was thinking to go for consultation once i arrive then surgery the next day haha

do you have limited amount of holiday?

i think you should contact more clinics though, i found View's price is slightly higher than others i've consulted.

prices for my revision surgery (copy & paste from my other post)
view: bridge removal & lower nose tip 5.5 mil
opera: bridge removal & lower nose tip, around 4 mil
atop: bridge removal, lower nose tip & insert ear tissue at upper nose wings 4.6 mil (no review)
Hyundai: bridge removal, lower nose tip, insert ear tissue at upper nose wings, cut nose wings, 5.7 mil
wannabe: not expensive but i forgot their price

different procedures as yours, and if u're first time rhino, price should be cheaper than that.

I will be in seoul for around 8 days.
I did nose thread lift before so view said its revision rhino, which is around 10mil.
Was thinking to go to either View or DA but now i am leaning towards hanabi.

well do crazy research then because that is a very small time frame and some might not do it.

here is what i know from research (my friend is looking into getting a nose job and im helping him)
So It takes six weeks for the bones to heal completely back together again. By three months, the swelling is resolving more and will look like the final product. While yes they have face treatments to help bruising and swelling it wont make it heal faster...the internal dressings remain in place for one to seven days after surgery. Your doctor also tapes a splint to your nose for protection and support. It's usually in place for about one week. BUT It all depends on how fast you heal because some people heal slowly and some faster. They would probably recommend you stay in korea (if your coming out of the country) for 2 weeks or more but you would have to talk to the doctor about.

hope this could help!

Hello Amber!
Sadly i dont have that much leave to take, so it will only be around 8 days.
Hopefully i dont swell too much haha!
which clinic is your friend interested in?
:smile:

i forgot to include Hanabi's price, the price they offered me was higher than View.
Hanabi's environment doesn't feel professional. however my consultation with the doctor was ok.
Hanabi: bridge removal, lower nose tip, insert ear tissue at upper nose wings 7.5-8 mil

if u read the second & third comments in the following thread, someone has problem paying deposit/ upfront at DA.
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1018538-stay-away-from-topface-negative-experience-with-dr-jae-sun-shim/

botched at topclass.

revision at Hyundai (Dr HWANG Ho)

did it few weeks ago so there's still some swelling.

when are u going to seoul?

@MissOrange, yes the clinic is really bad. they even set up a group chat on kakao to bait unsuspecting patients and remove those who had bad experiences and shared them in the chat. they also threatened the patients who had bad experiences not to share further and removed them from the group chats. i can only wish for strength for these patients who are subject to poor results and verbal abuse from their consultants.