BeautyHacker

Lip Lift in Korea?

I have reached my wits end with US lip lift doctors, and I am learning certain clinics, such as Hyundai, specialize in lip lift/philtrum reduction procedures. Hyundai also tells me they do muscle and skin. However, I cannot find many long term results, and I'm paranoid as ever.

Has anyone gotten a lip lift in Korea? Have the results lasted? Is it worth a shot, or should I still stick to the US?

• 2 weeks later...
Depends what lip lift you are after. I’ve done A LOT of research into finding good clinics in korea for bullhorn lip lifts and the truth is i haven’t been able to. The results are far too subtle and/or the scar is too visible.
I would highly recommend Dr Miguel Mascaro from del Ray beach, Florida. His results are amazing and the scar is pencil thin. He also positions the scar so it’s under the shadow of your nose which makes it even less visible.

Korean clinics do lip lift without any scar! my Chinese friend got in in Hyundai and had a great result!
Also she said their consultant Uriah speaks perfect English and majored in anatomy!

I disagree, Hyundai’s lip lift post op photos are far too subtle imo. It was very hard to even detect a change in nose to lip distance.

• 2 weeks later...
I had my bullhorn lip lift done twice. once in London at LBPS and it was not effective, and the scar was too low, not in the crease under my nose.
Then 2 years later I went to Wellness Kliniek in Genk, Belgium. Same procedure, good value, great results. (I cannot remember the prices but i was cheaper than the first one)
I cover my tiny scar with concealer. Nobody knows that I had this done its not noticable. Lip lifts can stretch back after a few months/years, this time I have had no problems and its been 4 years already. I recommend Wellness kliniek for bullhorn lip lifts

Did the doctor in Belgium do skin only lip lift or muscle hemming?
It is good to hear your results have lasted. I have seen too many people end up with the same distance as they started just a year or two after the procedure.

I hear Hyundai also does muscle+skin but I do not see enough results to really go off of..I can't really trust SK after pics since they are so overly produced.

• 2 weeks later...
I did bullhorn lift at goldenview korea , I love the result but the price was really very high, I paid 5.5 mil krw , I stayed in Korea for 2 weeks because after the surgery dr song recommend to do the laser treatment ( free) for the scar , just in case there a rise problem in the recovery time , I felt the price was really too high, because no chioce , I’m foreigner

How long post op are you?