BeautyHacker

Can plastic surgery fix someone extremely ugly as me? living in a rock bottom life all these years

Hi bro thx for puting out but changing hairstyle/Clothes made no difference to me especially when someone is super ugly upload_2019-10-25_13-13-17.jpeg upload_2019-10-25_13-9-10.jpeg View attachment 4573323 upload_2019-10-25_13-11-37.jpeg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Wilsonteh90 I agree with posters that a clean shaven look would be better, no moustache, no beard, get a modern haircut, get your brows groomed professionally, wear fitted clothes, and tone up. In the photo where you lost the most weight, you looked good but your baggy clothes distracted from your face. Look up your favourite male k stars and try to copy their fashion sense and hairstyle. And keep working on toning your body. Fighting!

If you really do want plastic surgery the most i'd suggest would be some sort of buccal fat removal. But you don't really need an overhaul or anything. Is there a look you are trying to emulate at all or what you dream to look like?
I agree with everyone else!

I am a sucker for facial hair but I am not sure if the mustache suits you. Maybe at most a tiny bit under the chin. I don't want to impede on your own personal preferences (trust me, I know how annoying it gets when people obsess and nitpick over one part of your look you actually enjoy...), but do consider it!

To be honest, you do not need any plastic surgery as of now.

From your photos, you don't look slim/fit at all. Strive to keep your BMI to be less than 23.
From your photos, beard, mustache and goatee do not suit you.
You need to keep short hair because your hair seems messy when you had "long" hair.
You need to wear fitting clothes and pants. Baggy size clothing can only make a person look sloppy.

Last but not least, work on your self esteem. You can make wrong decisions easily when your self esteem is low. Have more confidence in yourself.

In this world, there will be people who like you for who you are and people who dislike you for no apparent reason. Why be bothered by people who do not like you? Focus on those who appreciate you and better yourself.

Thx for the heartfelt words again I don’t really wanna look like my fiancé is out of my league or be with someone who look as hideous as me ( she’s one of the only few girls in my life that ever found me attractive). So I’m gonna go all out and do all I can to lookmax. This is me and my girl: [​IMG]

I am sure your gf saw something in you that you don't know of.
Do keep your spirits up and good things will come your way soon.
Good luck!

Hi Young, it’s by Years of savings from working(I spend real low all the time), buying stocks at low prices and if 30k ain’t enough for me to make it I’m gonna borrow some from my dad (he’s quite well to do but I’m a grown man I don’t wanna weight on them too much)

Hi Wilson,

Honestly I dont think your ugly at all. If u see me you would be thankful of your look. Yep Ive been thru hell like you, but much worst - it cost me my job promotion, friends and life. But I got used to it, became callous and strong. If someone doesnt like me because of what I look, I just shrug it off, I just keep thinking its their problem not mine. BUT ofcourse its difficult, not being wanted (btw, your way lucky u got someone that wants to be with u).

One thing that help me though, I went to the gym. I saw your pics where u lost weight, thats cool. But one thing u can try to is build muscle. Improve your physique. Not just lose weight, gain muscles too! This tremendously helped boost my confidence. Now Im so addicted with body building. I used to be super obese and cant believe I have abs now (but with skin sagging though). I got to wear clothes that I want which also helps me feel good.

I still want to do PS though, but this time my mind set is different. I wanted to do it just to help improve my looks unlike before where I wanted to do PS just to fix my ugliness LOL.

Also, Im being mindful now of the company I keep, friends who accepted/ love me as me.

Lastly, as u mature u will look at life differently, you will realize that theres more to life that having a good look.

Hang on there Bro!

I feel you and thx bro being discriminated by ones look should be a crime it’s one of the worst things that can happen to someone. It can cost you everything in life and worse yet is that you can't do anything/ stand up for it.
If y’all wonder what are some of the nastiest things people say to me here they are https://looksmax.me/threads/can-somebody-help-an-extremly-ugly-asian-bro-28-m-out-can-my-face-ever-be-fixed-surgically-or-by-cutting-down-bf.57212/ it’s depressing to have done nothing wrong but people can go this far just to put you down by your deformities. I hope there’s some lights for me at the end of the tunnel.

Why are you even visiting sites like that? The comments are from people who don't have anything better to do with their time than criticize complete strangers.

If you are still suffering from drug and alcohol dependency, look into treatment programs. You should not be relying on those kinds of things if you're suffering from depression. Drugs and alcohols are downers, which is exactly the opposite of what you need. Get yourself a good therapist so you can start to see your worth. You and your fiancée deserve to have a happy life.

im clean right now man....thx for having my back in my hard time.......i just wanna change the way i look to stop being judged by folks as a freak im pretty much living life like an elephant man right now all i ever asked is to look like everyday people so i can get on with my life.....those therapist will just tell you to "deal with it" trust me i been to psychiatrist since i was in my early 20s which didnt even work out