BeautyHacker

Botched in Korea and fixed in the US

Some of you will probably remember my story. I was butchered in a very reputable clinic in South Korea. I went to "an expert" and ended up with several functional and cosmetic problems. I had cheekbone reduction to make my face less wide, but, after surgery, my face was still wide except that now I had sagging, non-union, eyes were being pulled down by the tissues sagging, couldn't chew, couldn't yawn. It was beyond horrible. I realized, only too late, that what determines the facial width are not the zygomatic arches per se but the centre of the face, how expanded it is in width. So, reducing the cheekbones make things worse because it does not alter the anatomical width of the face. If you study the facial anatomy, you would understand why cheekbone reduction doesn't make sense. Imagine taking a big, square box. You chop off the external borders/corners. You will still have a square, wide box but with its borders chopped.

Anyway, it took me years to find a surgeon and I found a craniofacial surgeon in Texas, Dr. Payne, after everybody else turned me down because my case was too difficult. Not only did I have huge gaps (non-union) and bones "floating" in my face, but the surgery aged me 15 years, no kidding. So, Dr. Payne had to do a very difficult and meticulous operation restoring the natural anatomical contours, giving me the malar eminces back and resuspending the facial envelope.

I can't be happier with what Dr. Payne did for me. These cat scan images speak for themselves. The surgeon from Korean guaranteed me that he has been doing this for over 25 years, he gives speeches in conferences and universities, he is a world renown expert in Zygoma operations and that he never, ever, ever had a complication, let alone sagging. What a crock of ****. I cannot put into words how angry I am at him.

THESE ARE BEFORE

[​IMG]
upload_2019-10-10_7-37-26.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND THESE ARE THE AFTER (11 MONTHS POST OP)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]