BeautyHacker

My personal experience in South Korea.

I don’t normally write reviews, but this time I wanted to share my experience with everyone.
5 years ago I did rhinoplasty and a non-incisional eyelid surgery at a clinic in Vietnam, but the stitching in my eyes slowly went away. My eyelids were a little droopy, so I decided to undergo eyelids revision. This time I wanted to do the incisional eyelid surgery with ptosis correction, because I wanted permanent results.

My friend recommended me DocFinderKorea, because I was going alone to Korea and they provide a lot of services. But I didn’t like the clinics they offered and decided to do more research online. I messaged a few clinics about my facial concerns, I told them that I wanted a smaller face and tighter jawline. All the clinics recommended me jaw shaving for a V-line + cheekbone reduction, but only DAPRS recommended me a forehead reduction and accusculpt. I also thought my forehead was on the bigger side. I had a good feeling about DAPRS, so I decided to do my surgery at DAPRS. I told the consultant Stacey that I was travelling alone to Korea and she helped me out. She immediately arranged an airport pick-up and drop-off. Stacey speaks very good English.

So the day after I arrived in Korea, I had a consultation with Dr. Moon for my eyes and Dr. Kim for my face.

I wanted larger eyelids and asked Dr. Moon why my eyes look tired all the time, he recommended me incisional eyelid surgery with ptosis correction with lateral canthoplasty. I also asked him if he could fix my undereye bags, he told me it was possible to do a fat repositioning under the eyes. The doctor knew what kind of style I wanted for my eyelids, but he told me that too big eyelids would look to unnatural for Asian eyes. He said he’ll try to make it natural as possible, so I was pretty assured that he knows what he’s doing.

Then I had a consultation with Dr. Kim, he recommended me a hair implant instead of a forehead reduction and also the accusculpt for a tighter jawline. I asked the doctor about my chin concerns, he said it would be prettier if it’s extended forward. So I also went with that procedure. The doctors were both very straight to the point, which I liked.

After a few hours I had my surgery, I wasn’t too nervous about it because I’ve done surgery before. The surgery took a long time and I woke up at the recovery room. After about 1,5 hour I got discharged, I was very tired because of the anesthesia. The swelling was worse at the first four days, but it went down really fast. Icepacks and light walks really helped to reduce the swelling. I was only able to consume soft foods and liquids for about almost two weeks. After a week I got my eye stitches removed, a de-swelling treatment and also a hair wash, which was really nice. A week later I got the stitches inside my mouth removed, I prepared for the worst but luckily it wasn't that painful at all. I also got a de-swelling treatment.

It has been 3 weeks since I got multiple procedures done at DAPRS. My friends say that I look more alive now and I looked like I lost weight. Even though I’m not fully recovered yet, I’m already super happy with the results!

Can you please share your photos of your eyelids if you don’t mind?

Hello :smile:
The photo on top is before the revision surgery and the middle & bottom photos are my current eyes.
As you can see, my previous eyes looked sleepy and droopy.
But now my eyes open up much bigger and I'm very happy with the results !!
Are you also thinking to get eye surgery?

Wow! Great results!!
Does the ptosis surgery leave scars?

Your eyes look great!who was your doctor?

• 2 months later...
I was really really bruised during my recovery period so I was worried about the scar
but I made sure keeping up with cream that they gave me put on my stitches. Perhaps that helped?
You barely see my scars and it you dont see any when I open my eye :biggrin: