BeautyHacker

my rhinoplasty experience in DA plastic surgery hospital korea❤️

Day 1 after my rhinoplasty surgery in DA plastic surgery hospital ❤️ Finally I’m here to change my nose shape to have a nice and high slim nose just like what I always wish. Everything just feel like a dream. It is not painful at all, I went and lie down on the surgery room’s bed, and then, suddenly I woke up... and my surgery is done ✌ It is still swollen because it’s the first day of surgery. Will go back to hospital to remove the cotton at the forth day. Can’t wait for it! Will keep updating my condition day by day. Stay tuned !

hi dear, my doctor is Doctor Kim from DA plastic surgery, he is the top director of DA, and he is the best in rhinoplasty surgery ya. And I actually compare the price before I decided to go DA, and DA have the most reasonable price, and the environment is so premium and the staff is so friendly I feel like home(I never expected this). Overall everything is just great for me. Still on my recovering period. Will post more updates soon:smile:

Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a speedy recovery and good results. How was communicating with Dr. Kim? Did he speak fluent English?

Hi darling, yes doctor is really friendly and professional They do provide English and Chinese translator person who can speak fluent English and Chinese. So u no need to worry about that ya :smile: