BeautyHacker

Alar reduction in Seoul

Hi everyone, I'm planning to go to Seoul next year to have an alar reduction. I have thought about this for years and have finally plucked up the courage to go for it. My first choice for years has been Banobagi and I have also read good things about Seoul Queen, Uvom, Garosou.

So far, I have had phone consultations with Banobagi, Seoul queen and Uvom. I sent photos and explained what I was interested in having done next year. My consultation with Seoul Queen has been the most promising, very receptive and they answered my questions throughly. Banobagi haven't been as receptive as the rest, felt very rushed and were not very willing to answer questions about aftercare and the procedure :sad:.

Has anyone had any experiences with the clinics mentioned above or have any other recommendations/ experiences you would like to share? Thank you :smile: !

I will do , still on the lookout for more clinics to book f2f consultations with. I haven't read many reviews from SeoulQueen, they seem quite new :huh: but their online consolation was really promising.

I'm in the same boat - still looking for a good doctor (and clinic) good at alarplasty in particular to book overall rhino revision with. Any leads or tips anyone has on clinics that had a good result on narrowing a wide nose with alarplasty (without hideous scars) would be appreciated!

• 3 months later...
I did my alars at SQ and it left no scar, was super natural and I think that’s the signature surgery. They do it extremely well and if you go into their site and check out the “real reviews” section an overwhelming majority of people go for alarplasty. I later did my DES and rhinoplasty there too which was good but I feel like the alar reduction was the best. Hope that helps!