BeautyHacker

Getting face lipo and nose done at Atop

Hello everyone!
Since nobody was mentioning about ATOP where I was interested in,
I will comment myself about this place and let you all know if it was right choice or not.
My Japanese friend recommended me this place so I didn't really search for other clinics.
It was hard to arrange operation day til December already.
Anyways, wish me luck and I will be back with my review.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will try

That's right.I don't recommend getting any surgery other than a forehead reduction in this clinic. (Please make sure to appoint Dr.Ahn.)Originally, Koreans do not undergo major surgery in this clinic. Most of them undergo simple plastic surgery such as filler injection.But the reason why there are so many customers from specific countries is because the cost of surgery is cheap.

Really. Sad to hear that the clinic I chose is just "cheap" when there can be other reasons that we don't know about them. Anyways, I will just stick with my decision. I like them they're nice haha.

They saw my picture and mentioned that I wouldn't need any other additional procedure but nose bridge and tip. It was 3.8million and they would give me some discounts when I get there.
They saw my picture and mentioned that I wouldn't need any other additional procedure but nose bridge and tip. It was 3.8million and they would give me some discounts when I get there. The reason why I chose Atop was that I have lots of friends who got their face lipo and rhino done here and the result is good.

how did u get in contact with them? I cant really find their site or any b/a photos