BeautyHacker

Getting face lipo and nose done at Atop

As long as my forehead reduction goes well, I don’t mind of other procedures. How do you know this so well have you also done forehead reduction here or got appointment with dr. Ahn?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Kakao consultation with Atop today. The person that I talked to was such a sweetheart. Actually, I like this person a lot.

Here's my quotes:

Rhinoplasty (bridge+tip): 3.8 million won
Osteotomy: 1 million won
Chin Implant (lord KNOWS I need this): 2 million won

This isn't including the discounts that they will give me. I have no complaints about the prices. I think it's wonderful!

.... but, I just wish that there was more information about them.

I see, thank you! Do you know who are the doctors there?
When's your consultation date with Atop?

I know not only the online consultant but every staff here were nice! They showed me some before and after pictures during consultation. You can ask for some when you go there for yours. Good to know that they have standard price for all.

Actually I already got my consultation and am waiting for my operation day. I just know they have many doctors and my doctor is Lee Han Jeong. Are you also going to Atop? Finally someone who is interested in Atop is appearing now.

Thanks for the info
I also did online consultation with them
Cost was also similar to what is stated here
I will look for some more clinics but I will definetely go to Atop for consultation too

I decided to do my nose first and not facial lipo yet. I'm on my recovery right now, stitch out on this Saturday. Can't wait!

I hope you have a speedy recovery and that your nose turns out the way you want it to be. Please keep us updated :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
This is my nose right now which is about 2 weeks after surgery.
I didn't use silicon implant for nose bridge and just used my ear cartilage for tip.
What do you guys think? I'm very impressed and I like my nose even now.
Considering to do the facial lipo next time when I go back to Korea.

woow, it's looks so good. been waiting for your rhino result. thankyou for sharing. :smile:

did you get alar reduction?