BeautyHacker

The first week after my rhinoplasty update❤️

Finally it have comes to the first week after my rhinoplasty surgery. FINALLY I could remove the stabiliser of my nose and the the cotton that blocking my nose that make me couldn’t breathe using my nose for few days. I came to DA plastic surgery hospital early in the morning with a super excited mood haha after done removed everything I Felt so fuxking good hahahaha my face, eyes area is still swollen and nose bridge and nose tips is swollen as well as there is the surgery part. ( it will takes 2 weeks to one month to become fully natural) but i’m so satisfy with the outcome.❤️ Here is my outcome. Sry for keep u guys waiting :smile: the first photo is the after, the second is the before.

OMY! Your nose looks amazing! It's all worth to go through the pain right?
You said your eyes are still swollen but I think your side profile looks so much more feminine and nicer!
I'm thinking to have consultation for my nose revision surgery since I have great experience in DA.
I wish you the best for recovery and please keep updating! :biggrin:

OMG you look soooo beautiful!! I love it! :smile: You actually looked beautiful before, too, but even more beautiful after. Congrats on a great outcome! May I ask who did your eye surgeries? (Or are your eyes all natural?) And have you had other procedures done other than your nose? You look gorgeous! xoxo

Babe u using silicon right? Any idea how many mm? Bcos my cons mentioned they will use silicon for my rhino but thin one. Tia