BeautyHacker

Really lost... have been told I need djs, v-line, fat grafting, and eyebrow shaving

It really depends who will reply back to me with a quote, and suggestions for what procedures I need. I've been leaning towards just zygoma and fat grafting, but skin sagging would be highly likely still, and I'm not sure if I'll be fully happy with the results.

I'm not sure. One other clinic said they would get back to me, but that was two days ago. I haven't heard from them since, and haven't heard from any of the other 5+ I sent my info to. I don't know if they think it's too extreme or not. I've started to look at American plastic surgeons instead. I sent in my info to a few of them today. I hope at least one responds back. If not I think it's a pretty good indicator that maybe no one wants to touch my face, lol.

in my opinion before do the plastic surgery we must see the right doctor to explain our face structure and what we need to do about our face. because i also did it before. i made my v-line and reduced my face fat to make counturing in my face. ii may suggest yu to the hospital where i did my face before. the name of the hospital is ATOP and it's located in gangnam you can search it in google. they have a really good doctors and staffs that can help you. hope this sharing might help you to give more references.

Don’t loose hope

I'm actually not 100% sure you need two jaw after you posted your side profile photo. Your jaw looks mostly aligned. I think if you only did 1 surgery, cheekbone / zygoma reduction would make the biggest difference. Maybe consult with some orthodontists on if you need two jaw or not (they may say you don't or won't get much improvement with it), since it's a pretty major surgery.

I agree I think zygoma is the most important in her case

I'm not sure. Right now I'm mainly just trying to assess what plastic surgeons would recommend, and the cost to do it.

I just received one quote from another Korean clinic. They did say I only needed cheeckbone reduction, v-line, and browbone reduction. All of that starting out at $21,000. I'd really like to know what Koreans are paying for this, lol.

You negotiate during your f2f consultation.

An American plastic surgeon got back with me. Didn't quote me prices, but I can easily Google a rough estimate. He said I should do a forehead reduction, cheekbone reduction, and brow reduction for the most significant impact. Chin and jaw I can do at another time. I think I feel more comfortable doing all that with an English-speaking doctor, and it oddly seems like it will be cheaper.

Hey! I saw your photo and was like wowww. You have great lips, a good nose and basically it's just your bone structure that would really improve your overall look (which makes sense, due to your acromegaly condition). Normally I don't care to make edits but I felt concerned you may end up having too much of your zygoma reduced. It's more about balancing out your shape!

The first edit is with facial contouring (some zygoma reduction which would really help, and maybe a bit of a v-line though v-line is not so necessary imo). Also note that *any* kind of bone reduction will lead to a bit of skin sagging in the deep future when you get old, but that can be cured with a face lift or thread lift when that happens.

Second edit is with a brow reduction (not necessary either imo, but just so you can see the change)

Third edit is with facial filler. This would really help fill out the hollowness and balance out your face with your cheek bones. I think this would be beneficial.

Best of luck. Again, please be careful to not let anyone over-do the shaving, which may lead to other imbalances (forehead being much wider than the lower half, or face looking too long, etc.)

*Note: whatever you end up doing, I highly recommend to bring photos of your desired result to the surgeon (bring any edits you like, you can even make your own of course), so that both of you guys will exactly be on the same page. It's what I did for my own surgery, and it's how I got the result I wanted.

Wow, thank you for this! I just had a Korean clinic decline wanting to do surgery on me due to my acromegaly, so I was feeling a bit dejected. I think the facial filler might be the right way to go for now. But I have had a plastic surgeon telling me I'd see the most drastic result with a forehead reduction, so I've been looking at that too. Again, thank you. I haven't really even considered facial filler, but could be something more realistic for me at the moment.

It's okay, there will always be people who are intimidated or inexperienced when it comes to certain conditions. Don't give up :smile: I 100% believe this can be corrected.

Yes! As soon as I saw your photo, what came to my mind first was facial filler, and not a reduction. Go for a non-permanent filler and see how that looks. I have a wide face (not bad but not worth an entire surgery imo) and I just use my hair on the sides to easily conceal it. That + facial filler should really help do the trick for ya! I'm happy your eyes, nose, lips - all of that is great! The main focus.

Yeah, some plastic surgeons have even denied me just for the fillers. But thank you again! I have my research to do on fillers now.