BeautyHacker

rhinoplasty revision and breast augmentation consultation at Human Plastic Surgery

Getting consultations have been stressful and an emotional experience, so I'm hoping I could help others by sharing. I'm Korean American and did my consultations in Korean, and chose ps that were popular amongst Koreans.

I had rhinoplasty revision consultations at Braun, Premier, Mate, Naturalism, and Human.

Braun- The surgeon seemed very confident and said he could definitely make my nose prettier than now, but I didn't like how he suggested using rib cartilage to replace my silicone. Also, they made me wait and wait and wait. CT and then consultation was 5 minutes. I was there for an hour and a half. Price was 5 million.

Premier- Very popular and highly recommended. The counselor was gorgeous and I had high hopes for this place. It was packed with people, and they also made me wait and wait. I waited over an hour to see the surgeon and his consultation was 3 minutes. The front desk was rude and I knew it wasn't the right place for me. The only thing I liked about the place was the sweet counselor. Total time spent there was 2 hours. Took CT. Price was 4.3 million.

Mate- Only opened 2 months. There was nobody in there except the counselor when I walked in. The surgeon was at Cinderella, Top, and some other places I can't remember. I liked the doctor. He was thorough and nice. He seemed really young but the counselor said he has 6 years experience. Grand opening special so price was 3.3 million. I was leaning towards here, but decided I wanted to go somewhere that had been around longer. Also no CT and just took pictures of my face.

Naturalism- very famous for rhinoplasty revision. Saw maybe 5 people with bandages on their nose there. Surgeon's voice was so gentle and sweet. The counselor was all business and about price. No CT and took about an hour. I liked everything about this place except that he suggested I recut the side of my nose. I already have scarring and all the other places did not recommend so I was taken aback. Price was 5.5 million.

Human- They opened in 2017 and have a reputation for good nose revision. The counselor was bubbly, friendly, and smiled throughout the whole process. The front desk and nurses were all friendly and helpful. The surgeon was so detailed and thorough that I just knew he was the right one for me. His consultation was the longest. Myabe 15 to 20 minutes? Price was 4.5 million. I also had breast augmentation consultation so I was there for an hour and 30 minutes. Almost no waiting time in between. It was great. He speaks English but he preferred Korean. I highly recommend getting a consultation from Dr. Suh In Soo.

Breast consultations at Glam, Namu, and Human.

Glam - Gorgeous interior and super sweet counselor. They only do breast augmentation. The doctor was okay. He mumbled a bit but it was fine. He recommended 300cc for each and told me I have thin skin so implants would show. Since my ribcage protrudes, he said my left would most likely droop later and I would have to do revision later. He also said I shouldn't get underarm cut and just said under the breast. The counselor recommended I just don't do it. I cried lol but I felt like she was sincere and appreciated. Price was 6.6 million for bellagel.

Namu- I only went here because of this forum. However, I was annoyed because I told them I wanted consultations for nose and breast, but when I got there they said I would have to come back for nose consultation. Okay fine. The breast surgeon came and he didn't measure me and barely touched my breasts and rib cages. He recommended 300cc on one side and 225 for the other. I was surprised by this. He also told me the concern about drooping was silly. He also recommended under the breast cut. Now I was really confused. Consultation maybe 5 minutes. Price was 5.3 million I think.

Human- I LOVED Dr. Kim Geuk Hyun. He speaks perfect English and was so thorough that I knew right away I wanted him to do my surgery. Consultation was 20 to 30 minutes. He explained everything so clearly and recommended 300cc and 250cc. He also said don't worry about the drooping part and said if that happens, he would fix it so not to worry. He also said I have slight fat under my arms where the breast tail(?) is and would remove a little free of charge. He said I could do underarm cut and said most doctors prefer under the breast cut is easier for them. Price was 5.5 million for Bellagel. Some promotion where I have to upload 8 times or something but at this point I didn't care because I knew I wanted him to do my surgery.

Finally I am done with consultations and paid 1 million deposit. I am scheduled to have both surgeries on December 4th. I feel like I'm on cloud 9 because I met the right surgeons for me, and can't wait. Before I left Human I asked if the front desk or counselors could speak English, and she giggled and said a little. I still wanted to post because there is no information about Human PS on this forum.

I hope this long post helps somebody!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the review!! Who did you consult with at naturalism? Was it easy to book a consultation with naturalism? Did u kakao to them? For somebody that consulted in Korean with all the clinics u didn’t get a local quotes!! Who would you pick if u didn’t chose human?

Did u try to bargain with naturalism?would you be able to lower the price? What else did they recommend you for your revision nose?

Thank you so much for the detailed writeup - it is very appreciated! Wishing you a great result and recovery. :smile: Would you be able to share the website and contact for Human Plastic Surgery? I had never heard of them but would like to consult with them after reading your review. :smile:

I consulted with Kim Duk Jung. Actually getting the consultation was a bit difficult. They didn't have any spots but offered to call me if they had a cancellation so I got lucky. I contacted by calling them since I reside in Korea. I feel like the prices were pretty similar. It depends on what you get done. They have a special on 바비톡 for rhinoplasty revision for 2.6 million. Depending on what the doctor recommends, charges are added. I don't have a typical Korean nose so apparently I need a lot of work done... BUT when I filled out the forms, they all asked for my Korean resident number, which I have, but there is a different one for foreigners. So, yes, they all knew that I wasn't native Korean so who knows. Maybe I didn't get local prices. I know for a fact that I didn't get ripped off on the breast augmentation prices though since I did research and the prices are standard. Motiva ranges from 7 mill to 11 mill and Bellagel ranges from 5 mill to 7 mill. Human PS was 5 mill and VAT was 500k. Before my final consultation at Human Plastic Surgery, I was contemplating between Naturalism and Mate. Both doctors are worth consulting with.

haha I did. I did end up getting 300,000 knocked off but that was it. But they said credit card was okay so I was happy enough with that. Surgeon recommended taking out previous silicone and putting in a thinner one. My current one has completely tilted to my left... He also siad to recut side of nostrils, tie up the insides, insert ear cartilage to make nose pointier, and shave some of the bone to make slimmer. I'm sorry if I'm not using the correct terms. He spoke in Korean so this is my rough translation.

Thank you so much! It's in a month but I'm already nervous about the recovery.... I contacted by calling but I just checked their website and it lists ways to contact kakao and online.

http://www.pshm.co.kr

I see!! Keep us updated about your surgery!! I’m looking to revise my nose also!! Leaning towards naturalism and Kowon!

I have consulted last April with the doctor at mate when he was still working at topclass. I consulted for double eyelid surgery with him, I didn’t know he does rhinoplasty also! What’s wrong with your current nose right? Mine is still big, tip not enough reduced! I want slimmer nose and smaller nostril

Good luck in December!!! Also, thank you for giving us information of Human PS. Like others, I have never heard of this clinic as well.

Wow, the Namu consultation was disappointing. He didn't even do proper examinations?? It seemed like your time was wasted there.

My silicone has completely tilted to one side making my nose look wider and bigger. Also have bulbous tip and just looks so big. It's all I see in the mirror. The surgeon was nice and I liked what he recommended. Instead of using ear cartilage, he said he would try to use my own nose cartilage because I had extra. No other doctor mentioned that. Plus their grand opening special made it much cheaper than others!

Yes... it was but it was a good experience because I was able to compare what a good surgeon does compared to one who is not as attentive. I like both surgeons at Human, but the ba doctor is just amazing. Of course consultations and surgeries are different so I'll definitely be posting more info post op!

please post more infos about plastic surgeries~:smile:
also have you ever hear abouy Hyundai Mihak Aesthetics?

So, I had a Kakao consultation with Human PS. I think they may only have a Chinese translator (maybe?), so the translator connected me with Dr. Kim. This is what he quoted me:

Rhinoplasty: 3 million won

Chin implant: 2 million won

This was my reaction:
[​IMG]

Honestly, because I felt that other clinics were overcharging me for Rhinoplasty. I’m only asking to define my bridge in a natural way; that’s it! And I've never had any surgery before.

So anyway, I was happy and told him thank-you.

The following day, I had asked him a few questions BUT told him that if he’s busy, then he can tell me to wait or transfer me to someone else that may know English? Basically, no big deal. These were the questions I asked.

1. What is the policy on revisions?
2. Will there be a translator before and after surgery?
3. Will there be accommodations available, if not can someone recommend some that are near the clinic?
4. Will there be airport transportation available?
5. What is all included in aftercare?
6. Will I be able to do my surgery the day after my in-person consultation?

The reason why I asked about accommodations and a translator is that I noticed that some clinics offer stuff like that and even more incentives … but they don’t put it on their website. For example; NANA PS offers accommodations for free if you do 2 or more surgeries (but if you do this, then you can’t use their promotions too). If you don’t want to stay at their accommodations (to be able to use their promotions) then you can stay at certain hotels near their clinic for 50% off or more. Again, this wasn’t on their website, I had to ask about this!

Anyway ...

So, I saw that he looked at my questions, but he didn’t respond. In fact, he did not respond back for the next 2 days. I thought okay, he’s a surgeon … he’s busy. So, on the third day ... just to be sure ... I messaged him again basically telling him that if I had overwhelmed him with a lot of questions then I am sorry but that I needed to know. I also thanked him again for talking to me previously.

Honestly, I didn’t really know what to say; so that was what I came up with.

He writes me back almost immediately and said this:

upload_2019-10-31_13-4-22.png

I was a little stunned by what he told me. Even if that is the case, I felt like he could have at least talked about revisions and if I can get surgery the next day. So, does the revision policy not include foreigners as well? Weird …

Also, I feel like if I wouldn’t have done a follow-up message … he would have never written me back.

Bummed, because I was SO excited ... and now I'm back to square one.

[​IMG]