BeautyHacker

Alar Retraction

Oh no! Where / which doctor did your nose?

I think for SOME cases the tip eventually drops down a little which MAY help with your alar retraction, but it depends on what procedures were done and how to your nose. Did you try contacting your surgeon and clinic to see if they can advise?

Yeah they kept insisting that it’s the swelling. But I can already tell the outcome. I don’t know if I should do a revision rhino or filler. Was hoping someone with the same experience as me to comment...

It sounds like filler would be temporary, and I definitely advise against any permanent filler due to the side effects, lumps, complications etc. that would be caused. Is the entire tip too upturned or just the nostrils?
There's a kind of rhino technique called an alar rim graft where they can add cartilage to just your nostrils to make them show less. If the whole tip is too high, you'd need revision tiplasty which would bring the nostrils down.
I have a similar issue after rhino (too much nostrils showing), so I'm looking into both options and doing consults.

I attached a photo of my 30 days post op image. It’s only on one side unfortunately. How about yourself?