BeautyHacker

Suggestions on safe clinics and procedures (abdomen)

Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I hope any of you beauties could help me! :smile:

-- Background --

I've always had a problem with that my stomach being overly round and pouty. Even when i trained regularly and had a strict diet, I just couldn't lose this stubborn belly fat (apparently i inherited it from both sides of the family). I've lost about 15kg and am at a healthy weight (actually lost in total 20kg when i trained regularly. i gained weight after i got depressed because of my motivation dropping, since i couldn't get thinner where i wanted to). This affects me daily and has affected my mental health and confidence for some time. I'm honestly satisfied with most of my body and the only thing that has been bothering is my tummy.

-- Question --

I am looking for a safe procedure and clinic/doctor that can remove my stubborn belly fat. I am a university student so I cant afford some of the procedures (like some liposuction procedures) that cost as much as +5000 EUR and most of these include removing fat from areas I don't really care about.
I've done some research on my own and I am currently exchanging emails with both 'Jivaka Care/Beauty' and 'Seoul Guide Medical'. Both of these consultation organisations claim that I could achieve my dreams with as "little" as max 2000 EUR. Is this a realistic estimate or is this too good to be true? Can i trust any of these consultation organisations?

Both of the mentioned organisations suggested procedures that include fat dissolving injections. I asked about the ingredients that the clinics use.
Seoul Guide Medical: Can't say because the doctors are trying to patent formula.
Jivaka Beauty: Unsure but thinks the clinic uses lipolysis injections.
Do any of you know if these injections are safe and effective for the belly area? I've heard different info from different sources and I am really sceptical to inject myself with something unknown/unsafe.

Jivaka Beauty
suggested Clatuu 365 or something called a mini lipo (both at PPEUM clinic). I can't find too many reviews of these procedures which makes me very paranoid, especially since the packages are on "sale". The clinic opened in 2018 and one possibility is that they just haven't had too many costumers that go for those procedures yet (especially since it seems like they do a lot of laser treatments instead).

I am so afraid to make a mistake and i really want to be 100% sure that the clinic, doctor and procedure fits me and my needs. I'm also very worried about the safety of the procedure.

-- TLDR --

My questions are:
1. Is a budget of max 2000 EUR (about 2400000 KRW) realistic for a procedure in removing belly fat/losing CMs permanently around waist?
2. Are the consultation organisations Jivaka Beauty/Care and Seoul Guide Medical reliable?
3. Are fat dissolving injections safe and are they effective in the belly area? Is lipolysis injections safe and can you trust clinics who wont reveal the formula to their patient?
4. Is the mini lipo and body slimming treatment (CLATUU 365) safe at the PPEUM clinic?
5. Do you have any suggestions on safe and trustworthy clinics that could help me with my problematic belly fat?

Thanks for all the help! :heart:

You can try Evita Clinic.
Their 360 degrees tummy liposuction costs USD2,500 or 2,750,000 Korean won.
I was there last month to do my full body liposuction.
Dr Jeon and his staff speak English. Hence, you do not need any interpreters neither going through those agents to consult with them.
Good luck! :smile:
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1018725-evita-clinic-liposuction/

Thank you for your response! Your review was really interesting to read and it gave me a better insight in how Evita Clinic operates. I've heard good things about them from other threads but I haven't looked too much into them yet. I'll def put them on my research list :smile:

You will be able to get a VAT refund too. So, the amount is going to be lower.
I do not believe in paying "foreigner's price". I think it is ridiculous.
My friend tried Clatuu before and she said there was no difference at all.
Good luck in your search.

I've heard mixed reviews on similar procedures (cool sculpting) and I'll keep this in mind. I've not heard too much about this VAT refund before? Will it still be a thing next summer (my planned trip to Asia will be around June 2020)?

I tried Coolsculpting before and it does not work for me.
Value-added tax (VAT) will still be around and foreigners will get a refund of the tax paid when they purchased an item of high value.

I read a little bit more about fat dissolving injections aren't a permanent solution, so I am leaning toward liposuction of some sort. After browsing around this forum for most of the day, it seems like the following clinics have gotten good reviews (but also sometimes mixed): LaPrina, Evita, TL, 365 mc, Pretty Body.
Please do tell if you have any liposuction experience at these clinics, especially if your procedure included your abdomen! Feel free to share pricing for this area too :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
OMG My surgery only left 3days from today at 365mc.
Will you go other clinic? Did you consulted with all of these clinics?
I am so excited and scared & mixed filling right now I can't explain how I feel
But in total I just wish as my result comes best as any others like other patient at 365mc
Coz I have very high expectations on my result and that is the reason why I chose them
I've been watching this forum for long time and didn't know that my actual procedure date coming so soon
Thank you for everyone to share own their experience! jajaja
and wish me the best luck in 3days
I will update my own review as well and my finger corssed for you "SmallCoconut"

• 4 weeks later...
hola amiga. I'm really curious to hear about your results and progress at 365 MC. I've been messaging and digging through threads and contacting clinics too.

But I heard about 365 MC in the most random way. I work for Microsoft and this was in our company newsletter. =P T

They seem pretty high tech.

I've been in contact with 365. and so far they make me feel the most comfortable communication wise. I'm planning for full 360 lipo. What did you have done?

Also did you buy the compression garment from them or did you buy your own from elsewhere?