BeautyHacker

In South Korea, PS journey: FC and DES and Nose Filler and.... Undereyes?

Yeah that sounds right, that's their local price slightly discounted too. Mine was a bit more haha because of fat grafting. Getting consultation date was hard. They were super booked. It took me two weeks from making the appointment to actual consultation. But the surgery he luckily had one slot next day so I was able to do it the next day, other wise I would have had to wait another week. If u only have two weeks u should book everything before coming because the good plastic surgeons that are popular locally in Korea all get booked way ahead of time.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I got my mole removed at Suan skin clinic! I'm still seeing some like pigmentation where my mole was but I think they did a good job taking it out. Time will tell!

Gyalumhan is great, I highly recommend,

their post op care for me has been phenomenal. I was pretty touched by it. I'm one of those rare patients that actually swell up abnormally A lot ALOT, and bruise more. People 1 day post op there looked way better then me 5 days post op. Left side especially swole up to a balloon compared to my right. The doctor promised he would take it upon himself to bring down the swelling before I had to leave for the US.

I went for daily checkups where they did regular deswelling treatments but when that didn't work as effectively he decided to do a draining procedure. I did two so far and it did wonders for my left side swelling And broughtdown a lot to where now it's almost even to my right. I still have another check up tomorow where he will see how my progress is. And hopefully one more draining procedure and it'll be good enough!

So I was definitly very impressed by their detailed post op care. I can trust that if there's an infection or complications which always can arise they won't leave me to the side lol

I also want to add that gyalumhan was the only clinic I've experienced so far that when u pay and sign for surgery they will tell u up front the complications that u may face and that the clinic itself will take full responsibility for it.

So she listed out and said out loud
In case of death, the clinic takes full responsibility
In case of infection, complications, clinic takes full responsibility
Asymmetry clinic takes full responsibility
Etc

Usually with clinics u sign to protect the clinic and ur signing stating that u understand the risks and will still go into surgery knowing things can happen and it's not fully the clinics responsibility.

I wore the patches yes!! They remove it for u before surgery after sedation!

I kind of added my updates in the replies but I'll still write a short version!

So I have had A LOT of swelling . I'm the lucky few cases that have unusual swelling like a real balloon and my left side swole up like ... I don't know what's bigger then a balloon.

They did post op care treatment like I mentioned above and now my swelling is a lot better and a lot more even. Im seeing the doctor again tomorrow! Hopefully it'll go down even more!!

I've been gargling a lot and taking all the necessary meds. I can't wait until I can put on makeup.

I'm feeling a bit shy about photos but will do the blur out thing when I can! What apps do u guys usually use to do quick edits like that?

Thanks!!

thanks for your quick reply If i

thank
thank you for your speedy response :heart::heart::heart::P i have few questions
1.Do you have to pay in advance to book a consultation date?
2. Can you share some tipp to get a best deal while having consultation? like negotiation tipp :biggrin::biggrin:
3. Is it possible to nego from 10mil to 7mil :v

You can use app called meitu to blur :smile:

Hi,
Thank you so much for your detail review. I'm so happy for you that you're finally happy with your eyes after 4 revisions, which made me very interested in Glovi Plastic Surgery for my DES, but I'm also looking to have a rhinoplasty revision and prefer to get it done at the same clinic. Do you happen to know if Glovi good at rhinoplasty?
Thanks.

Hey!
I do know they have rhinoplasty but that's about it. I haven't researched into rhinoplasty with glovi so I can't say for sure if they are amazing or not. A traveling purseforum buddy got her DES and rhinoplasty just a couple days ago at gyalumhan because gyalumhans rhino is super natural and they don't use silicon, I can ask her how she's doing with it.

If your eyes are not revision or too difficult I would research into rhino first and then eyes second since rhino is a bit more difficult then eyes. For me, I had very difficult eyes and the glovi surgeon really was amazing.

I really don't know anything about their rhino tho so I can't vouch for their rhino.
Their eyes are freaking amazing tho, I can def vouch for that.

Try to see if u can do before after photo
Or review
But other then that, I wouldnt try too hard. Gyalum is very honest with their pricing, even Korean vloggers that go there get exact same pricing unless ur doing a full modeling review . I would say for clinics that try to price u way higher as a foreigner you should try to haggle a lot. But not the best idea imo if trying to haggle down more then local price.