BeautyHacker

In South Korea, PS journey: FC and DES and Nose Filler and.... Undereyes?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your photos update,your face shape looks good.Are you worried of sagging at zygoma area?I’ve read some reviews in here and people regret to get zygoma reduction because after 1 year post op,they have sagging on their cheek area...

your fc results look so good!! such a pretty shape, thank you so much for your post about your consultations. i'm glad your doctors were realistic about the results and you received such good aftercare. do staff at gyalumhan speak english or do we need to bring a translator?

You can't avoid sagging! But I'm not too worried,
The key with zygoma reduction is to reduce it in a way where even if u get sagging it's not noticeable. So that's why they say it's better if u have no fat in ur face. Because after zygoma reduction if it's done right ur skin will fill in parts that were depressed from lack of fat. Thats why there's so many different cases of sagging with zygoma. People who claim no sagging vs people who say there's a lot. There's always sagging it's just is it noticeable or not.
For me I'm not sure yet if it'll be noticeable. I only reduced a little bit though the difference is huge and the doctor relocated my cheekbones to be higher if that makes sense. I decreased my 45 and side cheekbones. If u just reduce side cheekbones, you will get almost no nasalaboid sagging.

For me I sense I will have some. But not sure if it'll be noticeable. If it is noticeable, I plan to get lifting but it's okay cuz I wanted to get a mini lift anyways and decided to go with cheekbones surgery knowing I might have to get lifting procedure.

The horror stories of the severe sagging I've seen on the internet have been mostly because it was pushed in too much. Meaning they didn't have much cheekbone in the first place, they had a lot of fat, and they just pushed it in 45 more. That will result in a look that looks like u have a lot of sagging. As long as ur 45 degree still protrudes out with very little fat (and if u look close to skeletor like I did) the sagging won't be as noticeable.

So I want to make a post about all the uncomfortable things about this surgery since most of my post have been positive,

But here's a post about some of the annoyance that you'll face if u get the surgery.

Day 1- it's very uncomfortable. I rememeber thinking I could never do this again. Your throat will feel like you have strep, and you will have a lot of mucus. You'll have blood coming out of mouth and nose. Swallowing is hard
You can't really sleep much.
You can talk but everything is really stiff
Your lips are super swollen
Can't flare your nose
It tripped me out so much
You've now developed a lisp

Day 2- your throat still hurts but it's getting better
A lot of mucus, bleeding from nose and mouth
You look like a balloon

Day 3
Your throat doesn't hurt, but you still have bleeding from nose when you bend over . So you actually can't bend over for a week.
You can flare your nose now

Youll have a lot of regular runny nose, post nasal drip feeling and a lot of mucus
I had this for about a week.
You look like a balloon monster

Day 4
Everything feels really stiff
Your chin feels stiff , your jaw feels stiff
Muscles feel stiff
Can't open your mouth much
There's a lot of swelling
Your jawline will feel hard and bumpy it's from growing scar tissue
You'll still look like a balloon and kind of a monstrosity hahahaha

Day 5
Still swollen still stiff
You start feeling pretty normal otherwise and you'll notice it's kind of uncomfortable having stitches in your mouth
You want to just get rid of all the tape bandages surrounding your face
Can't bend over yet either you'll still bleed out of nose if you bend over

Day 6
Still stiff
Chin is stiff
You won't have feeling in your chin yet
Swelling is kinda going down ish but your still a balloon

Day 7
Sinus infection type of symptoms are finally starting to go away,

Day 8 I had my stitches taken out, it didn't hurt because I gargled and ate well before. If u don't eat well and gargle a lot I heard it will hurt a lot

day 10- you'll start to pass for wisdom teeth swelling . You start feeling the tingles on your chin. You get some feelings back

Day 12- you pass for being fat

Day 14- still fat, still stiff, you start feelin more chin tingles when you touch your chin. You start to get some feelings
Your smile will be crooked
Your expressions all awkward and crooked
It all gets better tho so don't worry
You'll feel a lot of the scar tissues forming around ur jaw . They are hard but will get soft later.
I still have a lisp. It's getting slightly better.
You don't really see your v line , you see Improvement but not too much. Everything is still really swollen.

Thank you for your reply,I’m worried about sagging at cheekbone area so much since I had zygoma reduction,would you mind if you can share some knowledge about mini lift because I’m considering to get it after my FC.
I wish I went to Gyalumhan so I can save lots of money...
I wish your recovery goes well and hope that you could share your update about FC and eyes too

I'm pretty sure glovi has an English translator, I've seen a couple foreigners.

Madeyoung might? I'm not sure I know they have a Chinese translator

Hmmm...
I know
Dodream, njh, I've come across a few more but I can't remember since I started to hone my research down to just to the ones I visited.
If I think of more I'll put them down here

I don't have too much knowledge of it as I'm starting my research on it, I've only really seen before Afters, from what I can see it's just a cheek lift.
But I'll let u know more about it as I look more