BeautyHacker

View Plastic Surgery Leaked 13 Years of Patient Information on the internet

Apparently not. The clinic thinks his ability to fool people on communities and sales results, which are cruel, illegal and disturbing don't need to be stopped. And they like View PS Help Group chatroom scheme.

these docs who approved his behavior are the same people who operate on patients. apparently one their doctors who could not handle the corruption because it beyond this left to DAPRS.

if their doctors condone Henry's behavior. you can imagine what else they will allow to happen.

People mentioned that they complained directly to View, that many girls felt unsafe that henry, a morally corrupt, unethical and verbally violent staff member can take personal deets and breast photos. and uses this information to feed his View Help Group Chat scheme to silence critics.

People mentioned that they complained directly to View even the main doctor reviewed it, and heard that many girls feel unsafe. and he promoted him instead.

One of the gals even shared how he stole her info when he left April 31 and spammed her to come to view

[​IMG]

It seems the only way something is going to happen is report things directly to various embassies, and relevant state departments.

omg thanks so much for this. These korean clinics should be served a piece of humble pie. You are right, Korea should be blacklisted as a plastic surgery destination until the Korean medical board sorts out this mess. This country is unbelievable, patients die at clinics & the clinics are allowed to continue operating with no repercussions. Henry should be reported directly to the Korean Medical Board, coz this is gross misconduct.

OMG, this scares me, especially since I had been thinking of visiting View... but I'm now hesitant about going there if my info may get leaked. :X It's important to me that a clinic and doctors have ethical business practices and put patients first, so now I am unsure about View. I bet this is scaring away potential patients! Thanks for sharing!

The doctors just told him to change his name it seems when he was caught. Then I noticed their group chat admin told a bunch of people he left or is no longer with View.

He uses Sam and Samantha after people found out what he's been doing and complained, the doctors told him to just change his name and carry-on.

When I messaged them on WhatsApp. I was taken aback by how immaturely he spoke with me.

Check out how he spoke to @Denyagan she made a thread about how she went to Korea and had a failed surgery, but got it corrected back home in the states. She just wanted to share her story and help tell others to be cautious. She didn't even go to View.

Then Glowie who's account IP address belongs to View Plastic Surgery office network (Henry's computer), said all this:
  • "By looking at your attitude, you deserve a botched job" - Glowie
  • "GO AWAY STUPID AMERICAN" - Glowie
  • "You really deserved it!!! Stop hating other people. what the hell is wrong with you??? Nobody cares about your botch job. Seriously.. cry me a river" - Glowie
  • "you already look ****ed up without zygoma. your lips look you have permanent herpes." - Glowie
  • "anyone who reads this clearly knows who the psycho is.... lol" - Glowie
Thankfully purseforum moderators banned his account: https://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/106.255.192.195

She even posted a DM henry sent to her: https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1000033-i-was-botched-in-korea-and-i-had-revision-in-the-us/page-5#post-32734839

[​IMG]

These are the kind of people responsible for our care?

Now's he's gone beyond the View PS Help Group and made a whole a 2020 Plastic Surgery Kakao group chat (Ivy).

Can we all put our heads together to make a list of resources to report this kind of behavior to?

Wow, just wow. I`m speechless. What a horrible human being. complete trash. OP you should make another thread warning people about Henry specifically and include all this info. PF is the most popular forum for international patients when researching korean clinics and this should make anyone planning to visit View rethink their decision. Another popular forum is Realself.

Thank you for sharing this! I did not know about this. I agree, there should be a list to report stuff like this. Henry is so toxic! I regret saying something positive about him in another post when I had talked about my consultation with View PS with him. Actually, I need to find that comment and edit it out. What a horrible human being he is!

• 1 month later...
Yes, thank you so much for sharing this information. I am planning on getting my plastic surgery soon in Korea and been looking up a lot of clinics and having online consultation, but haven't really checked out the forums here so much. I've already chosen my clinic after some research, and is planning to schedule an appointment with them, but I might look up some more information before making my final decision.

Henry is such a manipulative criminal and practically brainwashed people to become his view ps help group chat puppets.

Denise & Liv Enthusiastically Unsatisfied

Henry's view group moderators act enthusiastic about going back for a revision for their self-admitted unsatisfactory results from view.

Does this make any sense?

Two of the three henry's most prodigious chat posters who go on about how amazing view is, are going back now for revisions.

[​IMG]

Then one of them kicked out @JustDimples from their so-called "help" group because she wasn't singing their "enthusiastically unsatisfied" tune.
The view help chat is seriously an entertaining bizarro universe to eat pop-corn and watch deception unfold in plain sight and people act like zombies.

Another bizarro view chat moment:

A member named Tyler basically wrote an essay in the chat about how creepy it was for "Sam" (Henry) calling him at work to say he's identified and monitored his forum posts and wants him to delete the parts where he told him to cut out the agency (especially when it's Henry's job, according to Liv to manage agencies).

What people have found out though from ex-view staff who moved to other hospitals is that Henry and Liv can't get their cuts or kickbacks when an agency is involved.

[​IMG]

Even when Henry clearly showed Tyler his surveillance on him and calling Tyler at work to delete his forum posts. For some bizarro reason Tyler thinks that the view chat group that's literally named after the clinic itself is somehow not monitored nor controlled by Henry. And decides to explain and vent in detail about what's happened.

That's like going to your boyfriend's most loyal bro-like best friend to ask him if he thinks your boyfriend is cheating on you.

Naturally, Liv easily put Tyler back to sleep by following her instructions from the chat's puppet master Henry to explain way Sam.

Henry is Sam and Samantha

If this is the time you heard about Henry's multiple identities then read this tea spill article
When news first broke that henry infiltrated the forum and chat groups. Henry made up Sam, to mislead the backlash, and told Liv & the view mafia, including view staff to tell everyone he left.

Here's Liv trying to illicit sympathy for him from the group and convince people he didn't do all that crazy cyber-bullying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can we trust View? Really?

If you are seriously considering view if you have to ask yourself, can you really trust a hospital that goes through this much effort to lie, cheat and deceive? Shouldn't a good name simply speak for itself? Does it need to incentivize promoters to run chatrooms for them? If this is the level of deception to get us in the door, what will they do when we need real answers and the truth?

Even now, if u contact view they will deny Henry has ever worked at the hospital, yet he is still there. They just keep making up this never ending list of English names: Henry, Stacey, Anna, Sam, Samantha, Lauren, etc...

Can I ask you where you found the clinic?????