BeautyHacker

Getting PS during high season (June). Suggestions?

Hi!
I am fairly new to this forum and have made some posts before regarding abdominal liposuction.
I have been talking with some clinics and agencies and I am facing this dilemma. Like the title suggests, I am planning a vacation for June 2020 and I will be visiting Seoul for approximately two weeks. I wanted to have time to visit the clinics that I am interested in but I am slowly realising that it could be fairly difficult because of June being peak season for PS in Korea. The clinics are telling me that they can't guarantee that I will get a surgery time If i wait until I'm actually there during June.
The reason why I am going then is because I am currently going to university and the summer vacation is the longest break we have from school (the winter one being only 1 week). I want time to recover in Seoul and enjoy the country too since I haven't traveled for so long.

What should i do? If I pay a deposit, could I get it back if I decide not to go through with the surgery? I know I could wait until after I am done with school but this is seriously something that is affecting me negatively every day.