BeautyHacker

Restore my cheekbone

Guys.

I really want to restore my cheekbone after had a reduction surgery 10 years ago. I am determined to do a very good research this time. So far, I have considered:
1. Korea: but I guess I am going to give up given my first surgery didn’t go well in long term.

2 Japan. I contacted two surgeries but had doubt. Ideally I want to push back my cheekbone rather than a implant. Also their price is expensive.

3. searching in the UK, where I am living seems best as I won’t have to fly to a foreign country. I am still searching and find a surgeon called William Townley. I will consult him shortly.

4. YS. I found a surgeon in New York seemed perfect. His case include facial cheekbone reconstruction. He explained he did for a patient, to operated through mouth and lower eye lid, then push outward and reconnect. His name is Dr. Maurice Khosh.

I saw a post that someone had a surgery in US successfully restored his cheekbone but not sure why he didn’t answer anyone whom the surgeon is. I hope we can share info and help each other.

Did Maurice khosh mentioned using a bone graft to push out your zygoma?

Did you get an in person consult with Maurice khosh ? Did he give you a quote for the cost of reversing the cheekbone reduction ? Please help as I’m interested in the same thing

So by Korea's standard they remove cheekbones not restore. it doesn't fit therir beuaty standards. its the opposite in America, cheek fillers and implants are very common. I'm sure you'll find someone in the UK but I'd avoid looking in Korea.

• 2 months later...
Hi yes, Dr Townley referred me to a super good surgeon in the UK. I think I much prefer to do it in London because it is home and I can always go to see my surgeon if anything goes wrong. The surgeon is Dr Ong. We are in the process of taking a MRI to see what need to be done though he said I am not serious at all. If you want to contact me, pls pm your whats upp。 I can set up a group for all people who would like to get it down.

guys, sorry I haven’t posted for a while as there is no real progress. But, as I promised. I consulted so many surgeons in Korea, UK, Japan and the US. If I decided to go ahead. I’d either do it on a top hospital US or UK. I found Japan is most inconvenient country because they don’t speak English and you have to go there twice on long haul to me. I believe surgeons in Japan are look highly due to advertisement. Also I prefer UK because it is home, so I can save on transport, accommodation etc. I now found a doctor called Juling Ong who is specializing in cheekbone restore. They also do 3D print in London so I am going to stick with him for now. Anyone wants to know more, pls pm me your WhatsApp. I can set up a group for info sharing.

Thx a lot! That’s what I am doing