BeautyHacker

Korean Clinic Leaked My Private Information Online / GNG Hospital /

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean all these posts are from a fake account created by a View person only to harm GNG? I don't think so... Did you even read through her other posts? The phone number above is also on GNG hospital website.
Plus, I've also read the full version of the article you mentioned, and I don't think FieryCucumber is anywhere on that article. Isn't it freshcucumber or something? I think you need to fact check carefully.
https://telegra.ph/MEET-KOREAS-1-PLASTIC-SURGERY-INTERNET-SCAMMER-PREDATOR--TROLL-09-12

Well said. Additionally, the admin of this site received an email from the GNG hospital with this patient's personal contract information and signature (none of which would have existed if the story was fake).

Its obvious they are doing damage control but I think you are being too emotional about the situation and consider your options from a logical stand point. They broke the laws, yes. Contact a lawyer in Korea. Based on the juicy evidence purse forum admin provided, it shouuld be a breeze. Doing real-time updates on purseforum is fun for us but will delay things giving the clinic a chance to prepare an adedquate defense.

• 3 weeks later...
Disgusting. I wonder how these kinds of people sleep at night.

They sound like a nightmare!! I am sooo sorry to hear about it. Will free speech laws protect you in your country? I'm not a legal expert, but it seems doubtful that anyone could win a court case against someone who simply posted honest reviews about bad experiences (bad reviews get posted every day in the USA, and there's free speech laws)

Don`t stress out. This is good coz now the ball is in UK courts. You could sue them for printing your private information online, which is against European Privacy laws. They can`t force you to remove your review because you have hard evidence of the botched procedures and there are numerous bad reviews which you can print and present to court. Actually all gng patients on this forum should get together and put up a class action against gng. These Korean clinics are getting brazen with their bullying tactics.

I agree, do not give into them. BTW do not make any statements at all on the phone, by mail, or email if they contact you as they'll use it against you, say nothing. Korean clinics have free reign in Korea as they are protected by law there against botched patients speaking out and naming clinics since the Korean government protects the multi-billion dollar plastic surgery industry, their legal reach does not extend past their borders though. The letter is just to scare you, they won't actually bring it to UK court as their abhorrent behavior will be brought to light.

For real?

THey are just trying to scare you. They can’t sue you as long as you post reviews based on facts and not defamation or slander. I think you already saw the post on the Chinese diary forum where a girl from China was also botched by gng. You can print her review and photos of this ever went to court. I mean-you have ct scan of the damages. I don’t think gng have a chance in winning.

Nah. This is def not Henry. His English isn`t this good and furthermore gng sent her personal info to the mod of this board. Henry has already been banned from Purse Forum for having numerous accounts and insulting members here so the mod would have clocked him if it was him posing as a former gng patient.