BeautyHacker

UVOM Plastic Surgery Review (2019)

Hello there, as many of you know me as Hero on KakaoTalk.

I'm currently almost 2 months post op and I would like to share my experience with you guys about my experience with uvom.

I've chosen them thanks to the many feedbacks and advice received on kakao and I went with the leap of faith to entrust my face to Dr Lee - whom was also the owner of the practice.

However, I must say I was kinda frustrating to be talking to the English consultant via kakao, they couldn't even get my date of appointment right, also they took days to reply!! - since I was already contacting uvom at the start of the year of 2019.

But thank God, they have a new English consultant Jasmine whom joined recently before my surgery date and it was all good, things were understood, communication was back to normal.

Hence, I took on the trip to Korea for this exciting journey. I've booked them on 2 separate days, 1 for consultation 1 for operation.

So I went there on the Saturday, for my consultation, communicated what I wanted and also discussed what's suitable for me and I have already decided on rhinoplasty and genioplasty prior to the trip - which was what the consultant recommended as well.

Then, we proceed with blood test, scans etc & photo taking and also some documentation to save time on the operation day since my schedule is pretty tight in Korea.

Okays the weekends just flew by and here comes Monday, my appointment was arranged at 9am, arrived at uvom met the consultant, translator, and doctor for final checks and next thing I know was I'm finally getting my surgery!! (long awaited dream since 10 years ago, can you feel me??) & yup within 10 to 15mins or so I was knocked out & woke up at ard 5pm and there I have it all done and it was PAIN FREE. I couldn't even believe that I was done with rhinoplasty and genioplasty just like that. It felt like a 10mins nap.

The staff were pretty mindful of taking care of me after I was out of the operation room - which I was super thankful for as my legs was pretty wobbly right after the surgery.

So anyways, recovery was smooth sailing, I didn't bleed too much, didn't swell too much - this really depends on individuals. But I ice my face really diligently for the first 72hours and slept Upright. Side note: I went shopping day 2 post op onwards and also day tours.

Without further ado, I shall share my before and after 2 weeks photo - so thankful I took the leap of faith whenever I looked at the BA.

& yea, so thankful for uvom for making me beautiful, this may sound cringy but that's how I felt. So good luck ladies and gentlemen, hope my review might help some of you guys out there :smile:

With love,
Hero

Before
IMG_20191102_235009.jpg
After
IMG_20191102_234939.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...