BeautyHacker

Should I go to GNG or Answer Plastic Surgery for ptosis correction and rhinoplasty?

Hi everyone, I am an Asian male and I'm planning to go to Korea soon for plastic surgery. I've researched a lot and came down to 2 clinics that are GNG and Answer. I prioritize my eye the most as I need ptosis correction badly because my left eye is noticeably smaller than my right eye. I also have heard really good things about rhinoplasty at GNG. So I am here today to ask if you guys have any experience with these two clinics and which one should I go for? I am open to any suggestions as I need a good ptosis correction eye clinic. I'd appreciate it for any comments at all. Thank you :smile:

hi, i've been to answer for rhinoplasty. you may read my experience in the comments here https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1003989-answer-plastic-surgery/#post-33439444
As of ptosis, im not sure how it will be at Answer. When I was there, it seems like they specialize in lateral canthoplasty since there were a lot of flyers on it on the table at the waiting area. their korean IG also advertise that procedure as well.

for GNG i've read some detailed and scary reviews about them here https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1019591-gng-hospital-stay-away-at-all-costs-an-update-part1/#post-33418998
they also revealed this patient's info online... yikes!

Wow thank you so much for the honest review on Answer. I'd love for my nose to be as natural as you said but the consultation part really made me think twice before deciding on the clinic. I don't want to be rushed during a consultation haha. GNG also seems like a pretty sketchy now that I read that not gonna lie... Could I also asked if there is only one doctor at Answer that is Dr Choi Min?

I would assume so. I only saw him actually I'm not too sure but he takes cares of nose and eyes.
Yea the consultation part was a concern and even after surgery I was still surprised at how rushed it felt. I voiced out my opinion to my translator and she said "oh, that's because he does rhinoplasty a lot so he knows exactly what you were talking about". Still... I would like to have a peace of mind lol. I thought to myself... Plastic surgery clinics here feel like a dental clinic or something lol walk in and walk out