BeautyHacker

I just had one and I'm 47. I was getting some and NL folds, which was all further accelerated by tooth and bone loss. I thought it was a bit early and sort of is, but I have read that this is a good age because you still have lots of elasticity.

I had V3 lift in September, and I regret not doing it earlier, it improved my look a lot. I don't think that getting lifting is too early, I saw girls in their 20s getting lifting. But as it is mentioned before , it depends on your skin condition! :smile: Send the pictures to the clinic you want to go, and they will recommend the best option for you.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I bump to this thread and saw your answer. I never heard about v3 lift. Is it a surgical face lift? :smile:

Can I ask what is V3 lift? Is the result obvious? Do you mind to share where you got your lifting done and which doctor? I’m 38...considering to do something for my face.

Never heard of it, until i googled it, then realized it's a buzz word a big mega clinic made up. i've noticed mega clinics have this frustrating habit of disguising and dressing up standard and generic procedures with gimmicky words. i guess that's called marketing, but for medical stuff, please just say what it is, so we can look into it properly.

So is it the regular face lift?

This is so right. I was like "what?" when I heard about chanel injection which is apparently filorga injection. It is indeed good though

• 1 month later...
Sorry for late reply. I don't know if it's still accurate. V3 lift that I had is a thread lift combined with acculift. The result is noticeable and improved sagging, I like it :smile:

• 2 weeks later...