BeautyHacker

Acculift at DA Plastic Surgery (DAPRS)?

Hi guys!
So basically, after thinking long and hard about where I should go, I have decided to not go to Namu after reading some stuff on here about the results and such. This doesn’t necessarily mean that they are bad, but I’m personally just quite worried......
I have decided to consult with a few other clinics, and one of them is DAPRS.
Surgeries I want:
Acculift
Double eyelid revision
Zygoma reduction
Forehead reduction
Buccal muscle removal

Does anyone know anything about the success or failure of the surgeries I’m getting here?
P.s. I read on another post that some people had failed fat graft, but I will not be getting that so hopefully it will be a success

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for replying mushroom!
May I ask why you think that they care more about Korean patients?

My friend had facelift there and she only got 1 de swelling treatment after the surgery,then stitch removal after two weeks,that’s it.The consultant even doesn’t keep contact with her when she back to our country to follow the post op care,terrible hospital,don’t ever go there plus they charge you way more expensive compared to how much local have to pay

Oh no.... :sad: do you know if she asked for more deswelling treatments? Does the consultant not reply? My last place didn’t keep contact with me either apart from asking for some pictures to check. They only responded when I had something to ask them, but was never really the first to ask if I was doing okay. Isn’t that normal?
Do you know if she likes the facelift she got? Which doc did she have?

She still has a lot swelling so I can’t tell.Her dr was dr Moon.
But don’t go there,it’s not worth it,terrible consultant staff,she even didn’t help my friend walk to the operation room for check up the bext day after the surgery

Ooh that's unfortunate your friend didn't get the care she deserve.
My aftercare was very good and I'm a foreigner too. My consultant replies very instantly if I have any questions or needed anything. She came bright and early morning few hours before I get my tubes out (I was there for FC). She always checked up and even kept in contact with my friend who was there with me to come early to see me after surgery and before release from over night stay. She even helped me blow dry and comb my hair after the complimentary hair wash ~ she let me know if she wasn't able to come and told me her colleague will fill for her so I wouldn't worry. I'm seeing her tomorrow to get my stitches out ~

Price wise... It is common sense that foreigners will not have same price as local. It is not possible even if clinic is known to give everyone same price~ Koreans will always have cheaper price in every situation. My consultant was honest with me about it too. She said it is really not possible but she did help me reach a very agreeable price. (And no I am not sponsored. This is my honest experience. I'm still doing treatment there and will go get my stitches out tmr)

Don’t do zygoma reduction, it causes premature aging and sagging. Same with buccal fat removal. Hardly any difference for it to be worth it and you will need the fats for when you’re older.

Hello, I notice you comment on every single persons thread on getting zygoma reduction and telling them not to get it because of sagging and premature aging but that's not completely true. There are different ways zygoma reduction is performed. Zygoma actually make one look older and masculine if anything. Sagging has a lot to do with skin elasticity too. It really depends on the individual so stop going around telling people what they should or shouldn't do lol. Youre not a board certified plastic surgeon are you ?
Every surgeon have their own way but again there's always a risk in plastic surgery. Therefore research and choose an honest surgeon whos not a "yes-man".
People on here are looking for advice not opinion.

Advice IS opinion. Sagging does occur no matter what, skin elasticity helps but it will cause sagging and it’s unpredictable. Logically, it makes sense. You don’t need to be a doctor to know that it’s a trade off when you remove bone support, there’s excess skin. Whether it’s minimal or a lot depends on many factors but it’s a trade off, not just a risk. I’ve gone through the procedure and i know what I’m talking about. I’m here giving people my opinion and they can take it how they want but it’s a forum. I’m not assaulting anyone or being hostile?

Opinion is a view or belief someone holds in a situation. Advice is a providing guidance or recommendation. They are similar but not exactly the same lol.
Perhaps youre just one of the many unfortunate people who got the sagging side effects... Very sorry to hear.
I know many friends who don't have sagging after zygoma, vline and genio. I'm still recovering from mine so I can't personally have my input right now however my surgeon did explain to me how sagging works and how there are procedure techniques to prevent it. He also commented on how skin elasticity plays a big role. Lucky for me, I have great skin elatisticy that's why he recommended to do just a little bit of zygoma to smoothen out my faceline. He said I will not have sagging with his technique of not shaving off but pushing in and rotating the bone to a certain degree which will give support and not remove it. Everyone have different faces and surgeons have different techniques so your warning is not necessary. People do plastic surgery because of insecurities. It's not easy to live being insecure and I'm sure you know that because you already did something to fix it and now even more insecure cause it didn't turn out the way you wanted to. People who are interested in doing zygoma reduction procedure can easily find side effects of it and decide themselves. There's really no reason wasting your time commenting on every post telling people what they should/shouldn't do from your bad experience
It's like telling someone not to have kids cause your kid turned out a druggie, child molester and in jail lol.

you should guide them to how to look for a better doctor than you did instead.How about that? Something useful.

I’m writing from a place of good faith. Everything you’re telling me my doctor said to me as well and I still got sagging. These surgeons have a monetary vested interest in telling you half truths. You’re early in the healing process... believe me, you will sag faster than if you hadn’t done the surgery and aged normally. But, it might not be noticeable or bothersome to you. It’s just fact. It’s honestly something everyone should know going into it. It may be worth it to many still. But, it’s a gamble and if you’re particular about your skin and aging, don’t do it.

Btw, I’m providing advice based on my OPINION. It’s my recommendation based on my opinion. Seriously, you can have your thoughts and your opinion on what you find is helpful. I don’t care but I’m entitled to do the same. I’m not assaulting anyone. Sorry, not sorry if my advice or opinions offend you or isn’t helpful to you.

[​IMG]
lol ok hahaha